Your Ultimate Souvenir

The Magic Kingdom entrance sign. No one will notice...:rolleyes1
OR
The shiny statue garden of Finding Nemo characters in Epcot.

:cool1: Congratulations! You just won the Disney's Ultimate Souvenir Sweepstakes! :cool1:

As the grand prize winner you are entitled to the memento of your choice! Two caveats...it can NOT come from a gift shop and you must be able to carry it out of the park.

Any park, any attraction, and decoration.

And don't worry, Disney will replace it with a perfect copy!

So, what are you going to choose?

WOW! UMMM..... hmm this is hard! I would want to take a string of prayer flags from Animal Kingdom!

59587_544829071559_54800077_31764025_7397969_n.jpg

In IASW I would take the goats shaking their heads "no, no, no" and the birds shaking their heads "yes, yes, yes". This is one of the first rides we went on during our first trip with our then 3 year old daughter...to this day we can't go past those figures without saying "The goats say no, no, no" and "The birds say yes, yes, yes". :wizard:

I'd love one of the ships...I'd sit in it with my kids when we watch TV every night...

It's a toss-up between the statue of Walt and Mickey (MK), Jack Sparrow, or a clam mobile from the Nemo ride:laughing:

the huge guitar at rockin rollercoaster (maybe ill bring some backup to help me carry it) and walt and mickey statue !

I would take a Haunted Mansion sign or perhaps one of the MK castle medallions that are in the gates that close the entrance tunnels. Those things are amazing.

Could I take one streetlamp from the Magic Kingdom to put in my front yard? That way, every night I could flip the switch and think of WDW!

I forgot to add one of mine, the painting from our room at the Poly when we went on our honeymoon. That would be my top priority.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter