Your True Pop Review in 10 Words or Less

Your Thoughs on Pop

• I loved it and would certainly go back.

• It was not too bad, I might consider it again.

• Aaaaeeeeh, it was okay.

• I thought it was bad and would not spend money there again.

• I would not stay there if they gave me a free room.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Loved it! Going back in Dec. Fun, clean and fabulous! :teeth:

Great value
Clean
Wonderful CM's
Nice foodcourt
Good bus service
Big Icons
Fun for kids
Good arcade
3 pools
Did I say great value :goodvibes

<<Originally Posted by jann1033
ot of op but >>

Que??

DisneyTrippin:

I think she meant:

Off Topic Of Original Post...Then went on to explain her question...

As to the question, i read it on several posts too that's why i commented that we didn't hear toilets flushing! haha...crazy...

First time onsite, we loved it will return again, no complaints, good customer service good place to stay IMHO.... :sunny:

jann1033 said:
ot of op but

where did this get started?? maybe a "deluxe snob"??? never heard anything i haven't heard in any hotel ( including deluxe disney) but hear the toilet complaint over an over...

one weekend when we were there it was booked to capacity and still...no toilet noise... :rotfl: :rotfl:
expected to dream of waterfalls all night due to subliminal effect but no such thing :rotfl:

I'm guessing this is compared to the All Stars, where lots of people are bothered by the sound of the "turbo toilets" coming from neighboring rooms.

fun...clean and comfortable...lots to see..wont stay anywhere else again..

Loved the pools, icons, colors, food court, value, LOVED everything!!!! :sunny:

Clean,Bright, Huge Icons ,Pipped In Music,Kid Friendly,Water-Spray Pool ,Retro/Disco !!!Love IT :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter