• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your top 6 table service meals....

caroline1851

DIS Veteran
We're doing the dining plan for 6 nights (me, dh, ds6 and dd2). What 6 table service meals should we do?
I know for sure i do not want to do anything that uses up 2ts credits because i would like to really limit the amount i pay out of pocket.

So.........what are your suggestions/must dos?

OK, it was tough but i narrowed it down (apparently most of my favorites are Signature meals) :

Coral Reef
Le Cellier
Prime Time Cafe
Ohana
Liberty Tree Tavern
1900 Park Fare breakfast

'Ohana Breakfast, Teppanyaki, San Angel Inn, Alfredo's, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Chef Mickey's.

ESPN Club
Chef Mickey's
Ohana's
Luau Show
Whispering Canyon Cafe
50's Prime Time Cafe

Lordy- most of my favorite are buffets- tells you something about my family- man do my sons love to eat!!

Here are my top 6 places to eat.

Chefs de France
Le Cellier
Boma
Spoodles
Boatwrights
Whispering Canyon Cafe

I've only eaten at CRT (dinner), Coral Reef, Sci-Fi, Boma & CP.

Of these, CRT & Coral Reef were GREAT, both food & service. Boma wasn't for my taste (everyone was too busy to explain what we were eating and the service was poor) and Sci-Fi was HORRIBLE (food AND service), although the atmosphere was great.

We went during Free Dining last year.

Here are some favorites, not in any particular order:

1) Kona Cafe
2) Beaches and Cream
3) Boma
4) Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast
5) Crystal Palace
6) Tony's

California Grill
Fultons Crab House
Coral Reef
Mexico
Flying Fish
Raglan Rose

1. Le Cellier (without a doubt)
2. Liberty Tree Tavern (dinner, great character interaction and I like the food)
3. Prime Time Cafe (great interactino with wait staff)
4. O'Hana's (where we always eat first meal)
5. Fulton's Crab House (very good)
6.Mexico (really only for ambience; thought the food was overpriced and I'm picky about Mexican food being from San Diego)

Also, not in any particular order.

1. Cape May Cafe

2. Chefs de France - Best meal we've had on Disney property

3. La Cellier - The only reason I include this is because I would hate to pay out my own money for this place. We liked it, didn't love it. And I would have hated it if I had to pay for it. It was not worth $250.00 for 4 people, which is what our bill came to.

4. Prime Time Cafe

5. Liberty Tree Tavern

If you want to use one of your table service meals for breakfast, Olivia's at Old Key West has great breakfast and the Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom has a fantastic breakfast buffet.

1. Wild Canyon Cafe
2. 1900 Park Fare
3. Chef Mickey's
4. Le Cellier
5. ESPN Club
6. Princess Fairytale breakfast (Norway - can't remember the name of the restaurant)

In no particular order.

We just came back- Early Aug.. WIth DS8-

Had good food and great time at:

Donalds Breakfastsaurus- Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Pluto
Crystal Palace- Pooh & Friends
Maya Grill
50's Prime Time
Coral Reef.

All are only 1 TS and you get 2 character meals-which the kids will LOVE!! DS could hardly eat, he was so excited the characters were almost to our table! ahahahah!!!!!!

Of 1 credit TS meals, I would have to say (in no particular order):

1. Ohana
2. Kona
3. Boma
4. Crystal Palace (more about the fun times than the food, though)
5. Chefs de France
6. Raglan Road

The Hollywood Brown Derby is my favorite restaurant of all, though. It's 2 TS credits, so I didn't list it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter