• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Top 5 Restaurants for Dinner on the WDW Property?

jrt1176

DIS Veteran
What would you say are the top 5 restaurants for dinner at WDW?

Name your top 5! Could be at a resort, in the park, at DTD, etc. Anywhere on the grounds...

Its been a while for me since my last trip to WDW and the last few times we mostly dined outside WDW...

My top 5:

California Grill
Le Cellier
Spoodles
Sci-fi Dine-in
Yachtsman Steakhouse

We are trying lots of new ones in August so my list may change!

Jiko
California Grill
Flying Fish
Raglan Road
Rose & Crown

I tried to give you a mix of places that we enjoy - and I didn't bother to include Victoria & Albert's since that's in a totally different category of its own. But if you're interested in 5-star dining and don't mind spending some extra bucks it's a wonderful experience.

'Ohana
Boma
LeCellier
Chefs de France
Raglan Road

LeCellier
Fulton's
Biergarten
Rose & Crown
Mama Melrose

The last three may change because we are trying Boma and Whispering Canyon Cafe and Yak & Yeti this trip.

1. California Grill
2. Chefs De France
3. Le Cellier
4. Rose and Corwn
5. Chef Mickey- for the atmosphere

Teppan Edo
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Liberty Tree Tavern
Earl of Sandwich
Le Cellier

I've only been twice so didn't have too many sit-down dinners but these were our favs.

My top five would have to be:
Portobello's
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Whispering Canyon
Fulton's
House of Blues

just curious but how can anyone not have V & A in their top 5. It's pretty much #1 by default.

I would guess it's because most people haven't been! (125.00 a pop and no young children allowed would tend to cause most people to pass, no matter how good it is!)

just curious but how can anyone not have V & A in their top 5. It's pretty much #1 by default.

For purposes of answering the original poster's question I left it off my list because it is a non-standard dining option that is a class unto itself. And for my husband and me it is not a repeat venue every year - it's a special occasion ... an event.

Others may have left it off their lists because they've never been - it's not exactly family friendly (for which I am thankful) and it's cost prohibitive for many people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter