Your TOP 3 Eateries in WDW as an ADULT!!!

bapawoo

Faith, trust & pixie dust * *
ok I'm staying at FW for Xmas with my Aunt, Uncle and cousin (17) AKA crashing with them for an amazing time at Disney. I'm incredibly appreciative of them inviting me to stay with them. I want to take them out to dinner/late lunch as a big thank you and I'm having trouble deciding where to take them... We already have ADR's at The Wave, and 50's,.I just made an ADR at Bongo's as a back-up because I know they love it and I've never been there. If it were completely my choice I'd pick Raglan Road. (LOVEEEEEEE it!)

What are your top 3 favorite places to dine as an ADULT?!?!

O'Hana
Le Cellier
Wolfgang Puck
and for a fun atmosphere and a great burger and fries we love Sci-Fi

Christmas at AP at the WL would be amazing (we've dined there twice but never at Christmas).

I would also choose LTT for lunch (only) in the MK during Christmas.

Another really special thing to do during the Christmas season (if you can snag an ADR) is the tea at the Gardenview Lounge at the GF. I also think lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe would be nice. If you have a very late lunch (3:15) or so, you may hear the orchestra strike up around 4 pm with holiday music and you could stop and listen on the way out.

Artist Point @ WL
Yachtsman Steakhouse @ DYC
Ragland Road @ DTD

Artist Point, Flying Fish and Coral Reef...and I'd give 50's Prime Time an honorable mention because it's fun to go and act like a kid.

Cali Grill
Flying Fish
Jiko
Narcooses
Sanaa

Sorry picked top 5. I could pick 5 more. Lol.

Raglan Road
Boma
Artist Point

How fun for you! It's so nice you want to do this for them. Have a great time!

Raglan Road
Boma
Artist Point

How fun for you! It's so nice you want to do this for them. Have a great time!

Thanks! I'm so excited!!! Didn't think I'd get back to the world for a LONG TIME, so this is really awesome to be going!

Below are the ones I've been to, with my top 3 in bold. I'm only considering table service places.

California Grill
Shula's Steak House
Garden Grove
The Fountain
Tony's Town Square
Crystal Palace
Bistro de Paris
L' Originale Alfredo di Roma (Tutto Italia's predecessor)
Rose and Crown
San Angel Inn
Biergarten
Rainforest Cafe
'50s Prime Time Cafe

In all fairness, Bistro de Paris and L' Originale Alfredo di Roma were a tie with Biergarten. It's been over 10 years since I've been to those, and I was 14 or 16 when I did, so it's hard to remember. While I liked Biergaren, for your situation it might be more appropriate to go with a little quieter place.

For you, I recommend Artist Point, California Grill, or Shula's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter