Your thoughts on the upcoming Haunted Mansion Movie

chuckDcheese

Earning My Ears
Just wondered what everyone's thoughts were on the upcoming Haunted Mansion Movie, starring Eddie Murphy.

Do you you think Eddie Murphy is right for the part, or do you think someone else should have got the part.

Personally, I thought Eddie Murphy's last decent film was Beverly Hills Cop.

I thoroughly enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean, so Eddie Murphy or not, I'll still be paying my money to see this one.

It's still my favourite attraction in Disney!!!

Haunted Mansion Movie

Haunted Mansion Official Site

haunted_poster.jpg

Chucky

I don't really know much about the movie - but I'd love to go and see it unless it is panned by the critics.

I just love the Haunted Mansion!

( I've always liked the doombuggies site very much too !)

Eddie Murphy - great in Trading Places and a hoot in Beverly Hills Cop.

Yes, the doombuggies site is awesome - spend hours on that site - very well done:)

I forgot all about Trading Places - great movie - Dan Akroyd in that Santa suit always cracks me up.

Chucky

Ps
Anyone have a copy of the haunted mansion soundtrack? (not the movie)

I was half interested until I saw it was with Eddie Murphy. Now, there is not enough money to pay me to see it. People mention him in "Trading Places." That movie is about 15 years old, and I don't think he's done a decent thing since. This is definately one I will pass on.

Like I said - I'll still go see it, but I have my doubts.

Dr Dolittle with ghosts:)

I'm not a great Eddie Murphy fan but I think I will go and see the film anyway.

Not sure what the film is about (obviously based on the ride) but know nothing more than that. However if you have seen Eddie Murphy in Vampire in Brooklyn then I'm sure you would agree he makes a great baddy. Does any one know what part he is playing. Cant wait to see it.
Nicky

They were showing clips of the movie on TV while we were in WDW - it looks quite scary!

Chucky - you're right - Beverley Hills Cop was Eddie Murphy's last decent movie - Trading Places was from the year before - 1983 - yep 20 years ago!!!!!

I will probably wait until it's on Sky unless it gets rave reviews.

Best wishes

FloridaLol

will probably wait until it's on Sky unless it gets rave reviews

I think you may be right - I watched a couple of previews over the weekend and it looks very poor - all cgi effects, allthough isn't that the norm of most movies these days?, effects taking presedence over the acting.

I think I'll wait till it comes out on dvd:D

Chucky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter