• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your thoughts on Garden Grill?

We ate here in October 2013, and LOVED IT. The food was absolutely delicious, with hands-down the freshest salad anywhere in the World. Beef, turkey and fish were perfect--they even brought some extra beef for my husband when he asked, as he must have medium well shoe leather. ;) Those mashed potatoes...DIVINE. The characters were wonderful, as well, making three different passes around, and making sure the adults got in on the game, too! Super cute!

If you go there, make sure you are really really hungry!

best character interaction by far. The room moves so the scenery is always changing. The food was great! And of course the best part, chip and dale are there!!!!!

It's worth trying for sure!!

We've been to Garden Grill on all 3 trips and love it! The food is not gourmet, but it is good. You can get 2nds of anything. Last trip my boys were 14,16,18 and the server brought big servings the first time around, knowing they would EAT, and they did! Last year the restaurant did not revolve...something was broken, so that was kind of a bummer, but I'm assuming it is fixed now. The way the tables are, it feels very private and relaxing. Characters were fabulous, all 3 times. At some of the other character meals kids from other tables come and interrupt the characters, but that doesn't happen here. Each table gets their own private time with the characters.

We tried it for the first time in November and really had a good time. We thought the good was really good. The beef and mashed potatoes were our favorite and the server was glad to bring us more of those. The rolls were also really good - not the same "Disney" dinner rolls that so many places have. DH and I neither one really like cobbler, so we asked if there were any other desert choices and our server brought us out some fantastic little cupcakes that I think are usually the "kids" desert. They were yummy. We had one of the lower level booths and it was great. The characters were fun and were glad to interact and pose for pictures with a party that was just two adults. I highly recommend it.

The food is so so so so GOOD!! I avoided this place for a long time, but it is absolutely delicious and the character interaction is great! Our server during our last trip was so good, she brought us helpings of mac n'cheese and sweet potato fries off of the kids menu just for fun, talk about yum... we have been so happy with our meals here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter