Your single most favorite...

chipnwendy

The Ladies Love Kasey Kahne
What is your single most favorite menu item in all of Walt Disney World, and which restaurant can it be found?

Jiko - the oak-grilled filet mignon, with macaroni and cheese and red wine sauce (accompanied by a glass of South African cabernet, of course).

DH and I LOVE the meals we get at Le Cellier. We especially like the Cheddar Cheese soup and burger we always get for lunch. This is a MUST stop for us on each trip - usually, we try to eat there atleast twice!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The ribs in Whispering Canyon..................MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bango Bash Smoothies found at 1900 Park Faire and most of the GF restaurants. SOOOOOO delish!! In just 22 days I will be enjoying one!!! Ok, maybe several
::yes::

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Salmon at Artist Point with berry cobbler for dessert.

Tie between Asian Noodle Bowl at Kona and Spicy Green Beans at Ohana

Chedder Cheese soup with the pretzel bread to dip YUM at Le Cellier

Berry Cobbler for two at Artist Point, MMMMMMMMM

Almonds and Frosting covered soft pretzels from Kringla Bakeri counter service in Norway

Potato wrapped snapper in leek/red wine reduction sauce at the Flying Fish.

I'm drooling just thinking about it!

Dole Whip hands down! :lovestruc DH and I will be enjoying one in 12 days! WOO HOO!

Sugar cane skewered salmon with tomato polenta...it was either Boma or Jiko (we ordered room service at AKL and that when I had the meal). To DIE for!!!

DH would say the tuna tartare tower at JIKO without question.

An original Cobb Salad with a Derby Martini at the HWBD in Disney Studios. With Fantasmic for dessert it just doesn't get any better than that!:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter