your plans for summer

i'll be trying to control my jealousy as i deal with winter.

I dont really have plans. My summers are boring because i dont really go anywhere. But im going to Warped, thats for sure.

-Versailles concert (their first ever UK show ^_^, shame Jasmine You died last year as he was my favourite member :/)
-Infest Festival (Ayria <3 and Jenn (singer of Ayria) said I had to be there haha)
-Save money for Florida

Ive been in summer since April 21! lol so far ive done nothing interesting but these are my plans:

My main plans are :
* VBS (vacation bible school) June 7th - June 11th
* Disneyland California June 15th - July 4th

other plans include:
*every friday night my bf will be coming over to watch a movie
*random shopping/watching movies at the theatre with my bf and family
*being lazy
*dream of disney :D

First 3 weeks- spend every waking moment with my boyfriend, cause we won't see each other for another six weeks after that
Last week in June- Florida with my best friend and her family- we did this last year and it was SO much fun
First few days of July- Wisconsin for 4th of July/grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary
July 4-July 20-- EUROPE! Dublin, Frankfurt, Rotenburg, Paris (on Bastille day!!), Florence, Siena. SO excited.

Rest of the summer- home/a week in Massachusetts visiting my grandma

I just know that:

-I'm going to New Brunswick for probably 2 weeks
-I'm going to have a Friends marathon with my friend Sam and watch the entire series (apparently it takes 96 hours... I think we'll have to split it up. :P )
- Hang out a LOT.
-and on July 5th.... AMERICAN IDOL LIVE IN HAMILTON, ONTARIO! Going to see Aaron Kelly and Tim Urban. <3 <3 <3 We got really good seats for it too, the first row of the lower bowl. :)

Sooo plans change. But they get better :)

Girls Camp
Youth Conference
EFY
Training for the half marathon
My birthday
Trip to Seattle
TRIP TO CANADA (British Columbia area mostly) :cool1:
Aaaaand Disney Trip

Taylor Swift @ Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, MA--June 5
Recital '10 @ RIC--June 19
WDW '10 -- July 26-August 1 (AKL)

Well I have finals :P but I'm done mid June
I have my dance recital on the 19
I'll probably spend most of my time at the beach
Hopefully I'll spend a weekend innyc
Then shopping more beach friends more beach
Babysitting and maybe a job
Then Disney
More beach
Then school :(

As you can see I prectically live atthe beach during summer!

- week to MA for my sons high school graduation over Memorial Day - beach, cookouts, theatre
- working at Test Track - parttime with fulltime hours
- playing in the WDW parks and waterparks
- Star Tours wknds, Sounds like Summer concert series
- meals in the WDW restaurants
- moving early June - planning lots of pool time, meeting new friends

I'll be busy this summer!

the first week of summer my best friend and I are going to have spend the nights every day!!! :rotfl: YAY!

Then she has to leave for SC with her family for a week :( Oh well, while shes gone i get to go swimming and watch movies on the theatre. :goodvibes
IT GETS BETTER!

When she comes back, me and my family are going to the beach with my bff for a week!!! YAY! (in a rental beach house :) ) :beach:

:woohoo: woohoo! :woohoo:

The day before we go home again, were going to disney world for a day!! (maybe, but if we dont were probably going to disney again later in the summer)

Then we go back home- and on june 30th WERE GOING TO SEE THE ECLIPSE PREMIERE AT 12OCLOCK!!!

after that were just going to do things at our house, go to the mall ect. THEN im going to st. simons island with my BFF for a week. :)

and the last week of summer, me and my friend are going to do the same thing we did for the first week of summer (plus LOTS of swimming!!!)

party: :jumping1:

we've been having some lovely weather around here lately, and it's got me really excited for summer!!
i can't believe my classes are done for the year already! just have 2 exams and then i'm done my 3rd year of uni!!! :eek:

My summer plans include:

* Having pool parties in our backyard.
* Going on a shopping spree for the first time by ourselves (my bff and I).
* Going to the movies with my bff.
* Going to my dad's helicopter base for the day to hang out.
* Hanging out at home .... maybe playing my sister's new Wii Fit.
* Going on a vacation to Orange Beach in July.
* Talking with my parents about plans to go to WDW nxt year.
* Having birthday parties for my friends.
* And most likely a lot of other stuff! :banana:

well i finish school early this year due to my exam being in england i normally get 6 weeks summer but this year about 3 months then going to college

-go to WDW
-attempt to relax for a bit
-try get a small job somehwere
-few music festivals if get the tickets
-get my results back and see if i got into where i applied

we've been having some lovely weather around here lately, and it's got me really excited for summer!!
i can't believe my classes are done for the year already! just have 2 exams and then i'm done my 3rd year of uni!!! :eek:

i've got SO many amazing things planned for this summer and i'm SO excited!!

first i'm going to WDW on april 26-may 3 with my BF :lovestruc
in june i'm planning to go to england for a week with my bffs, and we're going to spend a day in Paris :cloud9:
i'm planning to go to montreal for a weekend at some point with my BF.
my 21st bday is may 6 and i'm thinking of doing a big bash in toronto
in august i'm going to spend a week at the beach with BF & his fam
there's a harry potter exhibit at the ontario science centre going on in may that i am SO going to
aaaand i'm going to go see jack johnson (again!) in july :hippie:

what do you guys have planned for this summer??
omg i wish i had anything like that planned i'm just going to spend 10 days during the college world series in the ameristar hotel in omaha probably protest the demolition of the blatt and a touring summer acting camp is comming through red oak so i'm gonna do that other that those plans the rest consists of haning with friends cheerleading and watching tv oh and also music

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter