• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your opinions of our dining choices.....

momma2em-n-mia

Earning My Ears
your opinions on our dining choices would be much appreciated. We always like to try something new when we go. Here is what we have in adr's for this coming september:

day #1- chef mickeys for dinner
day #2- crystal palace for dinner
day #3- 1900 park fare for dinner
day #4- sci fi dine in theatre for dinner
day #5- le cellier for dinner
day #6- les chefs de france for dinner
day #7- ohanas for breakfast

They look great to me! We did Chef Mickey's on our first day last year and it was awesome! It is a great way to start the trip.

I'v never gotten a really good meal at sci fi and have eaten there 3 or 4 times. The service is spotty, but it is still a great place to go for the theme, however, I've decided to give up on sci fi :sad2:

momma2em-n-mia said:
your opinions on our dining choices would be much appreciated. We always like to try something new when we go. Here is what we have in adr's for this coming september:

day #1- chef mickeys for dinner
day #2- crystal palace for dinner
day #3- 1900 park fare for dinner
day #4- sci fi dine in theatre for dinner
day #5- le cellier for dinner
day #6- les chefs de france for dinner
day #7- ohanas for breakfast
I would have to say those are some great choices! Especially since I have ADR's for 4 out of the 7 in May LOL. I don't have Ohana's booked for breakfast, but I really want to try it! I am just running out of spaces. So hard to figure out which ones to leave out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter