your opinion.....

Which resort character dining would you go to solo?

• 1900 Park Fare

• Chef mickeys

• Other...

Results are only viewable after voting.

tinkerbell87512

DIS Veteran
Im thinking of 1900 park fare as a solo character dining one night. Has anyone ever done it before? i think it would be fun to do a character dining for my first night since im not going to a park. would chef mickeys be better? thanks for your opinions!

I voted for 1900 Park Faire, but my vote was purely selfish, I admit. 1900 Park Faire is one of the two places I'm considering for my next solo trip, and I'm hoping someone else goes and reports back on it!

I voted 1900 PF it is a little more subduded and the food is excellent plus the setting is wonderful.

Crystal Palace. Puffed French Toast and those adorable Pooh characters. (MUCH less "annoying" than a lot of the other characters.) :thumbsup2

On our last trip we did these character meals:
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey's
Restaurantosaurus
We enjoyed all of them however, Crystal Palace was our favorite. Chef Mickey's was our least favorite due to all the birds flying over our food.
We have not yet tried 1900 Park Fare but are looking forward to it in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter