• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Opinion for the Most Relaxing Ride?

Relaxing boat ride, classic Disney, brings back happy childhood memories, always makes me smile... Come on, everyone, sing it with me...

It's a Small World after all It's a Small World after all! It's a Small World after all! It's a Small, Small Wooooorld!!!

And don't forget to wave at the platypuses!

My husband has never seen the entire show at American Adventure in Epcot. He always falls asleep until the singing at the end. I'd say that's relaxing.

away from the parks the most relaxing ride is the boat from POR to DTD. You also get a wonderful cooling breeze on a hot day while you are out on the water

away from the parks the most relaxing ride is the boat from POR to DTD. You also get a wonderful cooling breeze on a hot day while you are out on the water

I find the boat ride to DTD from POR to be extremely relaxing too. As far as parks, I love the TTA, COP in Magic Kingdom -- Living with the Land in EPCOT, Great Movie Ride in Hollywood Studios. Don't have a relaxing ride at Animal Kingdom though.

Spaceship earth....I love her soothing voice ( I can hear it now!). Carousel of Progress is also my other favorite, relaxing ride. It's the first ride I head to in MK. Some may find this surprising but I just love it!

Another vote for both TTA (People Mover!) and Spaceship Earth. I could ride them both all day. Also consider the monorail a relaxing ride as well

I've got a few. I'll first say Its a Small World because its become such a tradition for me and my family. It was always the first stop. The ride is way too long for me and the song gets super annoying of course but it always symbolized the start of our trip. Like "oh were actually here". It is slow moving and a boat ride so it is sort of relaxing in the traditional sense I suppose.

The next one for me is Mickey's Philharmagic. It's another one I do as soon as I get to the park (usually after small world) and it not only gets you off your feet but it also gives you the warm Disney Fuzzies! I feel the magic so much in that attraction and it gives me the biggest smile and some tears :)

For others I would say the People Mover is relaxing and its awesome because they usually let you stay on it a couple of times. Also Living with the Land, Spaceship Earth and Three Caballaros Ride.

TTA, but it will always be the WEDWay People Mover to me. It holds a special place for those of us that went to WDW when it had a small admission price and you had to buy tickets to ride the rides. The PM was one of a few rides (I think If You Had Wings and COP were others) that were "free", no ticket was needed. And that was important if your family lived paycheck to paycheck like mine did.
I LOVED "If you had Wings". I dreamt about that ride the other day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter