• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

your nicknames

teh fish

DIS Veteran
list the nicknames people have called you. They can't be one time things, they have to have been used a few times.

phantom
the Greek
helper monkey
Spammer

I've been called Lisa Jo and L. Jo
("J-o" are the first two letters of my last name and I guess my friends think they're really smart for giving me a nickname so similar to Jennifer Lopez's: J. Lo)
The other one, Lisa Jo, is something they call me to annoy me. I think it sounds really hick-ish, something along the lines of Bobbie Sue Betty Jean Jo or some other God-awful southern name. Since I'm from (and currently live in) Texas, they think it fits me but it's actually kind of irritating...

I also get the occasional "Blondie" or "Phoebe" (as in the character from Friends) but not as often as L. Jo and Lisa Jo.

Freakylink

in my band we all have nick-names and mine is Freakylink. the bassist is Wallnut and our singer is Non-Abuse. our temporary drummer is Question Mark.

My name is Alexandra Marie

Nicknames:
Alex
Ali
Al
Lexi
Lexa
Lexie Marie
Waffle
Shorty
Ali Gator
Gates
Gator
itty bitty lil lexi
LeXxXie

I have alot lol

Dancebabe-we call my friend Lynsey L.Jo as well

let's see...
Jules
Julie
Jul
Princess
Roxie
nerd
geek

I know there are more...but I can't remember

Nearly everyone calls me Suzi Q or Suzi Jane at the moment.

And then I've aquired some of the weirdest nicknames ever :rolleyes: Among them are,

Katerina Ismailova
Babs
Carmen Miranda
Funny Girl
Gypsy
The Human Abacus

Great stuff, no? They all have stories behind them, but we won't go into that.

Well I play softball and softball and nicknames go well together so I have alot of softball names...
The main one is Rob, because i never shut up about rob zombie... but there are others
Couzin Sammie, Shortie(this one is ovbious), Mark McCrafty(b/c im crafty and sly). The Mathmatician(long story, one of my coaches calls me this), Speedy Gonzalez(cuz im pretty fastt), Forest Gump(because i love to run), and Ballhog(because one game people hit ball after ball to me)Oh and for the people at school, they all call me Luarne(my name is Lauren) because one of my friends on the internet spelled it wrong one day and it kinda just grew on people
As for my team theres a Bubba, Bunny, Ronnie, Nate Dog, Lizard Breath, Indy, Jess, Buddha/Santa Claus, Frankie, Big 'n Bad, Tall Girl, and Ashley. We haven't thought up a nick name for her yet.

i have some weird ones lemme tell ya...

the hot girl (which drives me crazy)
sprinkler booty
Fred
Racoon
liz
lizzy
lizbiz
psyco driving soccer mom!

My name is Anita-Jane.

Most peolpe call my Anita (only my mum calls me Anita-Jane and that is when she is in a mood with me)
Ant
Anteater
Nita
Shorty
Titch
Munchkin
Pant
Pantaloon

i have a few
shorty
four fout eleven (seth calls me this cuz thats my hight)
midget
short fry
kate
k
women( alex calls me and all my friends this)

**HEY this is Laura (DisneyGirl421)! It wont allow me to log off my mom;s name and log in to mine, so I'm jus gonna post on hers!**

I have a few nicknames

Laur
Laur-Laur
Missy Lou (dont ask-- my friend steve came up wit it.. it was random)
Boy-Crazy (cuz i am!)
Alpha Girl (i'm in the advanced tracks, and wen i do stupid stuff my friends call me this.. i really dont kno why!)

My names Jessica...
so outside of the obvious...

My main ones are:
Riley <--- cause I'm Irish...
Auzi (ozzy) <---- cause I go to Austrailia nearly every summer
Fitzi <---- I dunno on that one...

others:
Mickey <----- thats cause I'm obsessed with Disney:p
Chip
Canadian <---- born there raised in America!

Umm, well I have alot...
Prep- my friends say they don't like 'preps' aka the popular girls, but they say they still love me lol
Glitter-I used to have an obsession with glitter!
Freckles-I have lots of em lol
supermodel-cause I'm a model...all the guys call me this
sexy eyes-from a summer camp...don't ask!
Flirt
Boy-Crazy
The last 2 are self-explanitory...I love boys!! lol

i have a bunch of nicknames...my name is elana and its hard to make up nicknames from that. i like my nicknames better than my name.

here are some of my nicknames :-D:
lanee
lan-lan
lana
lan
elan-huan
elanho (i have really odd friends!)
fuzz-fuzz (i have fuzzy hair)
spaz
mr. alien man
alien-shamlian (i repeat: really odd friends)
pick-a-little lady (from camp)

I have a lot of nicknames but all of my friends like to call me Swangles because my last name is swengler

My name is Kaelee Morgan..
~Kae
~K-Lee
~Mo
~Tessa (it's a really dumb Sweeties nickname)
~Young'n
~Kaelee Mo
~Ghetto Girl

Guys tell me im a really good dancer too ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter