Your most embarrassing moments at WDW?

Mine is from last years trip.

I finally get to ride on BTMR as my neighbour is watching my niece and I took her older son so he could enjoy some rides one evening.

I'm in line and see a zippered planner book sitting on a barrel. I think someone left it so I pick it up and as the people in front of me move up a CM is now in front of me and says something like "Thats mine" I quickly put it back where I found it.

I was going to turn it in but I just got so scared when I found out it was her's I didn't even hand it to her.

I love this thread, and of course I have one to share too!

On our last trip, my DS was a few months shy of his 4th birthday. We were waiting in line for Dumbo at the MK behind a pooh sized woman and my darling son decided to reach up, plant both hands on this lady's butt and SHAKE as hard as he could. The woman whipped around really quickly and of course her eyes went right to DH (DS was standing just in front of DH) and she looked so MAD. DH quickly pointed out DS and apologized for his behavior but OMG it was the funniest thing ever. I stood there DYING with laughter, because I just could not contain myself.

It was our first vacation with our newly adopted son. It was also his 5th birthday trip. My son told Ariel she had very nice ****s. Definitely not my proudest moment. And to make it worse, my husband responded Atleast we know he wont be gay. Definitely an embarrassing moment. My daughters actually pretended we were not together for hours after this.

How does Ariel even respond to this?! LOL

On spring break my senior yr of hs my 3 friends and I were in mk with my parents. We ate breakfast before leaving our room probably around 8am. Being teens we spent all our time running from ride to ride- no wasting time stopping to eat. We met up with my parents for the parade and before it ends I fainted in the middle of the crowd near the hub, and so did my bff. We were bothe carted off to first aid on stretchers - the most humiliating thing ever for a 16 yr old! Mandatory lunch breaks were implemented for the rest of the trip.

We were at MK one day and we were planning to stick around for Wishes. DS however was done and DH said he'd bring him back to our room and I could stick around at watch the fireworks. :love:

I grabbed a soda, found a spot on the Tomorrowland bridge and enjoyed Wishes. As it got done I turned to walk away from my spot and I leaned forward to take a drink of my soda and misjudge where the straw was in relation to my face. The straw was in my nose. In my shock, I pulled my head up. And the straw was still in my nose. There I was on the Tomorrowland bridge with people all around and a straw hanging out of my nose. Nice. I grabbed the staw as quick as I could and felt my face turn bright red. I still wonder if anyone saw what happened to me - the saving grace in that moment was that DH was not with me as he would have laughed his head off.

I am in tears.... :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter