Your most embarassing moment at WDW. . .

My worst was once staying offsite. I drove to MK in the afternoon. Got to MK and had to do #2 really bad. Needless to say, I lost it just as I got to the restroom. Back on the monorail and tram to the rental car. Drive back to the hotel and shower and change. That only cost me about 2 and a half hours. LOL

I've also fallen over at Universal in front of a large group of people, but that was more painful than embarrassing - and someone had to help me up. I was limping for the rest of the trip.

I've also fallen over at Universal in front of a large group of people, but that was more painful than embarrassing - and someone had to help me up. I was limping for the rest of the trip.

Awwwww. . . :(

If I had been there, I'd of helped you and bought you butterbeer with shots of rum in it. :)

I'd of made fun of you later, but I'd of helped.

;)

Awwwww. . . :(

If I had been there, I'd of helped you and bought you butterbeer with shots of rum in it. :)

I'd of made fun of you later, but I'd of helped.

;)

Lots of butterbeer with rum in it? Because you can't just have one butterbeer.

And, thank you.

In 2012, I went to Universal with my husband and tried to ride FJ. I didn't use the test seat outside, waited in line, got called out of the line after waiting about 45 minutes, pushed into the seat by a CM, and when it wouldn't click 3 times, had to take the walk of shame out the side door.

I was a size 24/26, about 315 lbs. I'm still not even sure if they tried me in the "extended" seat, or when those were installed. All I know is it was the first time in my life that I had ever not fit into a ride. I had been thin in high school, and never had issues. It was a pretty pivotal moment for me, not fitting into that seat in front of all those people in line.

Bright side, I'm going back to Universal for the first time since then in February (while I'm down running the PHM). I've lost 170 lbs and am now a size 6. You bet your sweet a** I'm riding that ride, with the biggest freakin' smile on my face.

In 2012, I went to Universal with my husband and tried to ride FJ. I didn't use the test seat outside, waited in line, got called out of the line after waiting about 45 minutes, pushed into the seat by a CM, and when it wouldn't click 3 times, had to take the walk of shame out the side door.

I was a size 24/26, about 315 lbs. I'm still not even sure if they tried me in the "extended" seat, or when those were installed. All I know is it was the first time in my life that I had ever not fit into a ride. I had been thin in high school, and never had issues. It was a pretty pivotal moment for me, not fitting into that seat in front of all those people in line.

Bright side, I'm going back to Universal for the first time since then in February (while I'm down running the PHM). I've lost 170 lbs and am now a size 6. You bet your sweet a** I'm riding that ride, with the biggest freakin' smile on my face.

Kudos to you!!

Difficult scene to go through, but congrats using it as a positive motivation! :)

Mrs. Homie and I stopped at Walmart between the airport and Pop to load up on adult beverages so we could get our buzz on without having to pay ridiculous prices for libations. So anyway, our first afternoon there, we start hitting the drinks in our room. Then we take the party out to the pool. By this time I'm hammered, and the big sign that says "No glass in the pool area" might as well have been in Japanese. I take a seat at a table and, before I know it, my glass bottle of Smirnoff Ice has hit the ground. Shards of glass everywhere. A CM came by with a broom and dustpan and gave me a stern talking-to, but fortunately I wasn't kicked out (which I thought for sure was going to happen).

The worst thing was, the CM couldn't have been a day over 20, and I was pushing 40, and here she was, lecturing me. It was hilarious (Mrs. Homie didn't think it was funny at. all.)

Mrs. Homie and I stopped at Walmart between the airport and Pop to load up on adult beverages so we could get our buzz on without having to pay ridiculous prices for libations. So anyway, our first afternoon there, we start hitting the drinks in our room. Then we take the party out to the pool. By this time I'm hammered, and the big sign that says "No glass in the pool area" might as well have been in Japanese. I take a seat at a table and, before I know it, my glass bottle of Smirnoff Ice has hit the ground. Shards of glass everywhere. A CM came by with a broom and dustpan and gave me a stern talking-to, but fortunately I wasn't kicked out (which I thought for sure was going to happen).

The worst thing was, the CM couldn't have been a day over 20, and I was pushing 40, and here she was, lecturing me. It was hilarious (Mrs. Homie didn't think it was funny at. all.)

You should have asked the CM to bring you another one!

;)

Still behind puking in a stranger's purse, but that makes it onto the leader board. . .

:rotfl:

;)

The worst thing was it was a very expensive designer purse lol. My friend remarked on how nice it was. The same friend ( I keep this friend for amusement though she might have a drinking problem lol ) was she went to the bathroom at a party in a house. They had run out of toilet tissue so in her druken state spied a pair of socks drying on a wire over the bath... They provided her with what was needed. I hope the home was not owned by the lady with the purse...

The worst thing was it was a very expensive designer purse lol. My friend remarked on how nice it was. The same friend ( I keep this friend for amusement though she might have a drinking problem lol ) was she went to the bathroom at a party in a house. They had run out of toilet tissue so in her druken state spied a pair of socks drying on a wire over the bath... They provided her with what was needed. I hope the home was not owned by the lady with the purse...

:scared1:

:rotfl2:

Oh that's nasty I am sorry to hear that I hope somebody helped you.

:worship::worship::worship:Oh my gosh! I can't stop laughing. What a great story. I've been down that road to Naples, too, and there seems to be a lot of wild animal parks. Never seen a lion though:) Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it!! :)

If you read post #22 I found some more info on the place. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter