Your Magical Journeys?

iwannabeminnie

<font color=blue>It's a world of laughter, a world
Has anybody ever booked through Your Magical Journeys travel online? What was your experience and would you recommend them?

sorry - I have never used them, but have used Dream Come True Vacations and have been very happy.

Good luck!

If this is the group that sponsers the Intercot board, i have used tehm several times. They are always informed and promptly return my phone calls. Even when we've had to cancel for emergencies, they have been good about facilitating it all. I wouldn't heasitate to use them again.

Magical Journeys handled my upcoming trip reservations. They are fabulous! I would highly recommend them. :flower:

I used to use them and always had good experiences. They were always very professional and did a good job of getting discounts applied. I ended up switching to Magical Memories Travel only because I needed to have someone who would do priority seating arrangement (or I guess advance dining reservations now) for me. Magical Journeys doesn't offer that service. I wasn't unhappy with them, just looking for someone who did offer that service. I always had good results with them and they were always very nice. I would have continued using them except for the PS thing. :)

I've booked with them (Jean is my agent) for several years now. She is wonderful. One time, she was on vacation and actually converted my reservation to a discount while away. That is dedication!

haven't used them. i requested quotes from Magical Journeys, Magical Memories, and DU, and Magical Memories was the most detailed, and the only one that covered EVERYTHING i asked in my quote. so, our next trip is booked with them.

but if you go over to Intercot, Magical Journeys is THE TA!! i'm sure they're good, just not who we picked.

I have used Your Magical Yourneys for my trip in july 2005. Im very pleased with their level of service. Very friendly and fast people. I would highly recommend them. :banana: :wave2:

Wendy at Magical Journeys has been AWESOME!!! She even called me on the weekend!!! I never expected that kind of service!!! Highly recommend: Magical Journeys !!!

Im partial to Deb K at YMJ. Ive been booking trips with them for about 5 years and always always always have been more than pleased with the service. Not that any of the others are bad, but when you find something that works for you, its a good idea to stay there. grin.
YMJ works for me!
Nancy L

I love them. We use Jean as well and she is amazing. She also took care of our discounts a few years back while she was on vacation. I found that to be incredible service. I love the entire group there. They are truly fantastic agents. They always find me the best deal applicable to my circumstances. A+++++!

I LOVE Magical Journeys!!!!! Elaine is wonderful!!! I had room only booked with her with AAA discount and everything. WHILE I was reading about the FREE DINING with package, I received an email from Elaine stating that she ALREADY had me a package on HOLD is I was interested!!!! She has gone above and beyond for my vacation!!!!

I'm using MJ for our upcoming trip to the Poly. Their service is awesome! They just applied the free dining plan promotion to my existing reservation, saving me over $600! I've been dealing with Karen. I haven't had to use the phone once. It's been entirely an email exchange, and I've been able to request everything I wanted and pay early (I just paid the balance last week) through this means. I could hardly ask for anything more.

I, personally, have not used an agent but have many friends who are thrilled with their dedication. I have referred two sets of neighbors and friends to them who have been very pleased with their service.

I have used them serveral times. I have DebK as my agent and she has always done a great job!! I even used her for my Disney cruise. Now I don't know if it had anything to do with her, but about 2 weeks before the trip, I found out that I was upgraded from at Cat. 11 inside to a Cat.6 with a verandah!! That was my 4th cruise (the first time I used YMJ to book it though) and the first time we ever got a free upgrade Maybe they just have a lil more pixie dust or somthing!! ;)

LOVE YMJ!! I have used Karen P so far for 3 trips.... It's great not having to stress about "codes", they do all the work. No hassles with CRO agents, and I've changed resorts, dates , payed early etc and it's all taken care of. Highly recommend them :goodvibes

We use Deb K. for our trip this past May and she did a wonderful job for us. She was right on top of the AP Discounts and got us exactly what we wanted. Now I don't know if she had anything to do this either (as one poster said also), but we had woodsview and when we checked in we were upgraded to Courtyard view and it was a lovely view. The even expressed mailed our Magical Express tags to us and we received them 1 day prior to leaving. She is a wonderful TA and I would not hesitate to use her again when I'm ready for someone else to take care of things!! :flower:

Used them twice, and they were great! I wanted a sold out Ap rate at CR, they kept trying and got it for me in a couple weeks! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter