Your Hometown

crazytp93

DIS Veteran
What makes your hometown special or unique?

*if you dont feel comfortable giving your hometown then dont....just write what is unique about it

There is a neat little theatre called "The Gem" that's been around since the 50s, they still get the new movies, but they only charge like 2 $ for an ADULT ticket. (it's one dollar for kids."

What's unique about my town?
Well, there's some pretty good stuff about it in Weird NJ.

I don't like my hometown, it's really boring.
But I love the town where my High School is. It's absolutley amazing and it has everything.

But, if there's one thing I like in my hometown...idk. All we have is an ACME, a couple of Wawa's, some campgrounds, and boring stuff like that :\

My town is pretty boring. There is this one spot though that is pretty cool. It is a old style cafe that at night musicians or poets come in and do there thing.

We moved across the country so we can't go back. It closed down anyway bc my gradparents couldn't afford it.

I don't like my hometown, it's really boring.
But I love the town where my High School is. It's absolutley amazing and it has everything.

But, if there's one thing I like in my hometown...idk. All we have is an ACME, a couple of Wawa's, some campgrounds, and boring stuff like that :\

Sammmmmmmmme. (we live in the same town).

Oh wait we have a golf course and thats about it. Nothing special. But when people ask me where I'm from I say the neighboring town because its well known and better.

I don't think there really is anything "Special" about our town. Except that I live on the East Side and then there is another town and then it's the West Side of my town :-)confused3 ) which is the rich community.

Lol.
I always thought it was cool/weird that our whole town had another town in the middle of it.lol.

Mine is Tachira, Venezula.
I think that what makes it special is those gorgeous mountains.:rolleyes:

Um,there's a million and one ski resorts here?
IDK.

I don't see why people like to vacation here.
All it is is a bunch of trees.
:confused3
Google it,there's nothing special here.

Well, we have a museum dedicated to a certain condiment.

It's pretty lame, but it's good for tourism.

And trolls. We have trolls all over town.

Oh, and roundabouts! We have five, now. :)

Buffalo:

Chicken wings. Please do all of us Buffalonians a favor and don't call them "Buffalo Wings". It really boils my blood ::goes off to find pet peeves thread:: because unless you're here, you will never actually have a chicken wing our style.

I can get in my car and very quickly go to Niagara Falls. I have been there once and completely take it for granted because of this fact. Oh, and going up to Canada for the sole purpose of eating at a specific rest. is not uncommon.

Sweeto beef on weck.

Goo Goo Dolls

The show "Confessions of a Matchmaker" on A&E is filmed here.

Umm, what else?
Oh, there's a Greek rest. about every mile. I'm not really sure why there are so many but oh well.

Yeah, it's Buffalo. We're all about the food.

Oh, and OJ. He came out of here, too.

hmm, what makes my town special? well, we have a the longest running fair in New England or something like that. and we have a farm day which is always alot of fun. (the hayrides are my favoirte) and the band Aerosmith, some of the members including Steven Tyler live in our town so you can like see them at Dairy Queen and stuff. and I guess that's it. oh.... but the most important part is..................................................

we have like 5 beachs in our town, which is always awesome!

We are the Borough of Trees. We are in the Meadowlands. Next town over from Giants Stadium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter