Your help is needed October crowds.

Faith09

Mouseketeer
Please share your thoughts! Trying to decide if I should stay on or off property oct 6-9. I can get a room at the Hilton resort cheap for those dates. Is there a large crowd during the day. I'm aware of the halloween bash going on. So would you stay on property to get FOTL during the day? or Stay off property? We will attend the halloween night and purchase express ticket.

FOTL won't be necessary during the day, but staying on site is still the best possible Universal experience you can have, so go for it anyway.

I stayed onsite before. Since it just the adults going I thought I would do the Hilton for a more romance theme. If the crowds are not busy during the during that week I prefer to stay off site. Thanks!!!

Please share your thoughts! Trying to decide if I should stay on or off property oct 6-9. I can get a room at the Hilton resort cheap for those dates. Is there a large crowd during the day. I'm aware of the halloween bash going on. So would you stay on property to get FOTL during the day? or Stay off property? We will attend the halloween night and purchase express ticket.
Express isn't needed during the day so you could save some money and stay offsite. When you attend HHN, make sure you are in the park before closing so you can do Stay & Scream...it makes a lot of difference.

Any idea of the wait ride time for the week of october?
Not really...but if I would venture a guess I would say less than 30 minutes for the majority of attractions at either park with WWoHP being the wild card.

Express isn't needed during the day so you could save some money and stay offsite. When you attend HHN, make sure you are in the park before closing so you can do Stay & Scream...it makes a lot of difference.

What's the difference betwee the stay and scream and regular HHN tickets. Should I purchase the Fast pass?

There is no stay & scream ticket. If you are in the park on an HHN night and have a ticket for HHN, you can stay inside of the park while they prepare for the event and get a jump on the crowds.

What's the difference betwee the stay and scream and regular HHN tickets. Should I purchase the Fast pass?
S & S is just when you add the HHN to your day ticket. I would strongly recommend purchasing the EP for HHN. It saved me a lot of time last year.

There is no stay & scream ticket. If you are in the park on an HHN night and have a ticket for HHN, you can stay inside of the park while they prepare for the event and get a jump on the crowds.
This is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter