Your got to have it food?

Mickey Bars! :mickeybar
Mickey waffles! ::MickeyMo
Caramel Apple from the Confectionary!::yes::
Bratwurst from Sommerfest in Germany! :tongue:

Pineapple and vanilla swirl dole whip! We do not have those at DL :)

Chicken tenders with plain old ketchup anywhere at WDW :love: . I think I eat about 100 every trip!

Love this thread!!!
We have sooo many favorites, but these are the ones that we HAVE to have!

Filet and Mac & Cheese at Jiko
Casey's Hot dog and Dole Whip at MK
Earl of Sandwich Tuna Melt and Original (for DH)
Iced Green Tea from Tepanyaki (Japan) and a boat load of sushi
Breakfast Pocket from Fountainview Express at Epcot
Pretzel rods dipped in chocolate with reeses and caramel drizzle from Goofy's Candy Co.
Seafood Buffet at Cape May and Ohana's Family buffet.
**i know it sounds like a lot, but we live close and visit very often. I hadn't realized there were so many things we haven't tried. I've made a list of everyone's favorites and will soon be trying them as well.

We just returned last week and our favorite food was the lasagna at Alfredo's in Epcot (Italy of course). My husband ordered it while I had the alfredo...wishing I had ordered the lasagna after I tasted his, but luckily he was very gracious and shared some with me! :goodvibes

photonut said:
what is a churro and where do I find one? :confused3

More or less a cinnamon stick. Fried dough in a stick shape with cinnamon and sugar. All the parks have stands in various locals. I know of one in Frontier Land across from the Shooting Arcade.

Tinky624 said:
More or less a cinnamon stick. Fried dough in a stick shape with cinnamon and sugar. All the parks have stands in various locals. I know of one in Frontier Land across from the Shooting Arcade.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

ooohhh dole whip float, volcano dessert from RFC, smores from 50's...notice these are all desserts.....hhmmm... :cloud9:

Turkey Leg, frozen chocolate bannana, Chocolate Mousse, Pecos Bills Chicken wrap, Cosmic Rays Turkey bacon wrap, Caseys Hot dog and ff w/cheese off condiment bar.
Maple Creme Brulee from Le Cellier, we love the pizza at Pizza Planet, Creme horn from Norway, canoli from cart outside of Italy, croissant in France..
Of course I dont get all those in one trip but several of them..lol

bluejasmine said:
Turkey Leg, frozen chocolate bannana, Chocolate Mousse, Pecos Bills Chicken wrap, Cosmic Rays Turkey bacon wrap, Caseys Hot dog and ff w/cheese off condiment bar.
Maple Creme Brulee from Le Cellier, we love the pizza at Pizza Planet, Creme horn from Norway, canoli from cart outside of Italy, croissant in France..
Of course I dont get all those in one trip but several of them..lol

Wow! Great list! I wrote down a couple to try for next weeks trip. :thumbsup2

Man, do we like to eat or what?????? :woohoo:

Ghiradelli's sundaes are an absolute must for us at DTD! YUMMY!!!

DS loves Itsakadoozie (even though we can get them here sometimes), he has to have them there.

Our other DS loves Mickey Bars. We also tried Dole Whips for the first time last trip---WOOOOWWWW!

And last but not least, DH and I have to have a Fiesta Margarita from the stand outside of Mexico!

My My My a elephant Ear, Shall I just say delectable. For the poster. Who asked what it is. Best way I can describe it. It, Is a light buttery tasting, flaky, yet crunchy pastry. Formed into a giant elephant ear shape. Coated, with a light sugary clear glaze. I always have it. The other thing that is simply delicious is the quiche there also. My husband must have it. He asks for it warmed. It does taste simply divine. This trip. I think I will get a coconut pyramid, and or the napoleon. Does anyone, have a description for these? Please. TIA :grouphug:

Got to have my No Way Jose, Flame Tree's BBQ pork sandwich, Hot Dog from Casey's and Fettucini Alfredo from Alfredo's. Dosen't sound real healthy does it, but I just can't help myself.

Michele

yummy!!!
my must haves are:

Homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches with a big slab of icecream between two freshly baked cookies....Main street bakery

Frozen lemonades... I love how refreshing those are!!!

And of course, a dole whip float :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter