Your First Time

Grandmaof2

Mouseketeer
Since Disney World opened to the public on October 1, 1971, I was wondering what year your first visit was and how many times you visited after. As you can seen in my signature I first visited the park in 1978.

My first visit was in 1988. I think I have been there a total of 11 times since then with trip number 13 coming up in a little over 3 weeks. Or it has been 12 times and trip number 14 coming up. I lost count. :lmao:

I took my daughters now going with my grandchilren.Time sure does fly by but I can still remember that first time!

First time was in 1986 and we have been forty times since then. Not sure when the next trip will be.

:) DL in 1978 for the day (age 10)....WDW 2002 (age 34 :thumbsup2), I was hooked...so WDW 2003, 2004 x 2, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 (1st DVC trip), 2010, 2011 x 2, 2012 x 2 (May and Oct). Not sure if we will have 2 trips in 2013 but I know we will at least do one trip in the fall. :rolleyes1 My name is ToddyLu and I am a WDW addict.

1st time in 1981 - as a kid with my parents.
Then 1988....high school band competition
The last time was in 1990 with my best friend and her family.

NEXT - October 2012 POR with MY family!! It's my kids' 1st trip!! So excited!!!

:hyper:

My first trip was in April 1974, I was 9 years old!
I have been back many times.
My last trip was in May for Star Wars weekend!

My first trip was in April 1974, I was 9 years old!
I have been back many times.
My last trip was in May for Star Wars weekend!

Tiggerpenny! I can almost say "DITTO" to your post!! My first trip was also in April 1974 and I was also 9 years old.

I have never visited during Star Wars weekend ... our last trip was November 2011 and our next trip is coming up in a few weeks!

Remember the color coded tickets (I think they also had letters like A-F) for rides and attractions? :lmao:

Tiggerpenny! I can almost say "DITTO" to your post!! My first trip was also in April 1974 and I was also 9 years old.

I have never visited during Star Wars weekend ... our last trip was November 2011 and our next trip is coming up in a few weeks!

Remember the color coded tickets (I think they also had letters like A-F) for rides and attractions? :lmao:
oh boy you just brought that back about the colored tickets. I believe you could buy certain packages depending on what you wanted to ride! Thanks for the memories!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter