Your favourite ride??

cv1990

Earning My Ears
Everyone state your favourite ride at at Universal.

You can only pick one ride.

I'll start: Spiderman :)

ROTM is a must do ride at least several times before the trip is over :lmao: and DW is MIB unless I out score her then its no fun for her :lmao:

Without a doubt.....

Popye and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges

I love going on that with people I know OR don't know that have never been on it before!! Great laughs!!! :lmao:

wow...7 people with 7 different favourites

That is impressive!!!

I can't believe it took to Post 7 to get to Hulk. That ride is a blast from start to finish and goes for what seems like forever.

The Mummy! I love how Universal has the special touch of setting so many things on fire!

Revenge of the Mummy! To say that I'm smitten with this ride is an understatement. :)

Sorry.......I`m a bit of a part time rebel........Got to pick one from each park surely :confused3 :confused3

US............RRR

IOA...........Duelling Dragons (red side)

It is so hard to just pick one though :confused:

Sorry.......I`m a bit of a part time rebel........Got to pick one from each park surely :confused3 :confused3

US............RRR

IOA...........Duelling Dragons (red side)

It is so hard to just pick one though :confused:

I asked my 22 year old son the same question and he said red dragons as well (Fire Dragon---not sure what it is called now).

I asked my 22 year old son the same question and he said red dragons as well (Fire Dragon---not sure what it is called now).

I think the best part of the fire dragon is, a little after the lift hill drop you go up and over the ice dragon and you get a great feeling of weightlessness.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter