Your Favourite Disney YouTube Videos?

I'm on a Disney YouTube kick right now and am loving watching video trip reports on YouTube. I would love to hear any DIS favourites- so far these are the ones I've seen that really put me in the Disney mood (I know they may be familiar to many of you but am posting them for those who may not have seen them!)

Any videos- music videos, wedding proposals, cute character moments- all welcome!

I'm partial to all the Peter Pan videos. They really pick winners to be Peter. And there's a super cute Tinkerbell meet & greet video I saw the other day where she's meeting three kids at once and they don't tell her their names, so she calls them "Yes, no and maybe" the whole time. It's adorable.
I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts yet but search "meeting Tinkerbell 2013" on Youtube, and it was uploaded three weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter