Your Favorite WDW Souvenir

fbarker

DIS Veteran
Ok you can only name ONE!! But what is your favorite WDW Souvenir, why is it your favorite, where did you get it and when did you get it. Mine is a Guard from the Terracotta Army. Its very subtle but reminds of of WDW. What is yours

My Grumpy coffee mug. I've had it so long, and sent it through the dishwasher so many times, that the glaze and paint are very faded... I'm planning on getting a replacement this next trip.

Mickey waffle magnet. We must eat Mickey waffles at WDW. It's a nice reminder we see on the fridge on those not-so-fun mornings back home.

Gorgeous tall coffee mug from F&G Festival several years ago that actually has the date and F&G Festival on it.

Since then they are generic looking and not very pretty IMO - haven't bought one since.

My Tervis Tumbler from this year's flower and garden festival. It makes me so happy every time I drink out of it. I love the Minnie head made out of flowers!

Mickey head cookie cutter.
Bought in 2010
we use it to make gingerbread and also to get the shape of rice krispie treats (although I don't have a great recipe - please suggest if possible)
A small disney treat

My BB8 drink container... not because it's the bets souvenir, but because he was given to me as a result of some pixie dust (and I'd really wanted him!) so he fills me with joy when I see him... he's currently keeping guard on my spending money for next year's trip!! :)

The photos I have courtesy of MemoryMaker, including the one in my avatar (I need to update it, it's from summer 2015). I'm not a huge physical possessions kind of guy, but the photos I get from our trips are incredibly valuable to me. One of these days I need to spend the time to get one of those digital photo frames and load a bunch of the pictures onto it.

The Partners Statue in front of the Castle is what reminds me so much of WDW. We bought a copy of the statue in EPCOT three years ago and it brings a smile everytime I look at it.

Wow, that has lasted well. DS got one in 2010 - goofy was his absolutely favourite. it has not lasted that well.

Well a few of the signatures are faded to the point they are hard to make out at all and one ear is holding on by a thread. But once I got to my teen years and later when I went to college it was packed away in a box and stayed there for a long time so that probably helped out a lot!

My Orange Bird antennae ball. I have had it on my car since our trip in 2012. It makes it easy to find my car in a crowded parking lot. Definitely worth the $3. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter