Your favorite WDW souvenir

Favorite? That's a tough one. Let's just say every trip I get:
Coffee mug
Magnet for frig
Pins

And our many pictures with Memory Maker

My big Disney World bag(at World of Disney store-like a "beach" bag), and my Mickey tea pot. Use them both all the time! I don't buy alot of stuff for myself and last year DH told me to just get what I wanted.

The silhouettes we had done of our girls on our last trip. So sweet and such a good deal at $8 per kid.

Does my marriage count? :rotfl: Getting married at Disney is the best souvenir, but if I had to choose a physical item, it would have to be a few things actually. The Alice pin that I searched high and low for and finally found it a couple of days before we left. It was the only Alice pin I found besides the one from a starter set. Turns out I already had it from my past trip in 2011 and I'm pretty sure I got it from the same shop too. Makes for a good story though! Haha! The other one would be the Donald and Daisy pins from MNSSHP last year. I bought one blind box and prayed with all my heart to get those two since Daisy is my favorite and Donald is my husband's favorite. And I can't forget all the mugs I bought. I love mugs! :goodvibes

I'm really loving getting the new Disney beads for my Pandora bracelet! I don't get one every time we go, but just every now and then and I think they're so special!

For me it actually depends on who I'm traveling with. My sister and I always get a matching t-shirt (we do an all sisters type trip at least once a year). With my husband it's a mug and if he doesn't go with me I always get them for us to the point where my cupboard has more mugs than grown up glassware. With my granddaughter she LOVES doing the magic pics so thank goodness for the new magic maker because it's saved me lots of money :). I also have a thing for the resort and special event t-shirts...just can't help myself.

My favourite souvenir to date are the themed trash can salt & pepper shakers I bought on our last trip. When I put these on the table for dinner I can't help but smile. They are completely ridiculous but I adore them.

image.jpg

Those salt and pepper shakers are so cute! I'm going to look for those. It's hard to narrow my list of souvenirs down, but I'll pick three, all small, that I love. I've got a big button that, when you push it, says "Oh Boy!" in Mickey's voice, a big eraser that says "For Goofy Mistakes" that I let my students use (I was a math teacher), and my tea cup from the Twinnings store-it doesn't say anything about WDW on it, but every afternoon when I have my cup of tea in it, I know.

Mickey dinner plates/bowls/silverware set we bought on our 1st anniversary trip fourteen years ago. It was DH's first WDW trip ever and he was instantly hooked. Also the Disney mugs I've bought over the past few years...I really enjoy them every morning and evening with my coffee...reminds me of our trips every time.

We also have several resort prints in nice frames in our bedroom...I love waking up and seeing our homes away from home.

Of course our own personal family photos from our trips, too

I'm really loving getting the new Disney beads for my Pandora bracelet! I don't get one every time we go, but just every now and then and I think they're so special!

My sister and I looked high and low for the Pandora bracelets with the WDW clasp last year. They were sold out until about the last two days of the trip. We each got one and a bead for it. Looking forward to adding to it in September.

I also got an AKL mug that I use daily and I love bags too..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter