• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite TS Restraunt in Epcot is...... Because ......?

Chefs de France.

We liked the selection and the food quality. None of the food tasted or looked like it was sitting under a heat lamp for an hour. Even the kids meals were decent quality and tasting... which was the biggest surprise for us.

The service was attentive and having Remi interact with our Children made the experience well worth it...

The dessert menu was also a bonus! :thumbsup2

Teppan Edo is our favorite and I know the food isn't the greatest but we really enjoy San Angel Inn.

Bistro de Paris. It's not on the dining plan, offers a more upscale menu, can offer a better dining atmosphere for adult only dinners, has nice wine selection.

Tokyo Dining for the sushi, service, and atmosphere.

LeCellier :) -- both times we have been there the food was fantastic & the service was even better!!!!! :thumbsup2

We're actually not a fan of Chefs, even though DH proposed there.

I think our favorite that we've tried so far is Teppan Edo. We love LOVE the food, we always have a lot of fun, and we leave feeling 100% satisfied.

The other places we've tried are CR, Chefs, LeC, and this next trip will be our first GG experience.

Absolutely Le Cellier.. I know there is alot of flaming on here regarding it, but I loved it.. Can't wait to eat there this coming Mother's Day!

Via Napoli because we love the pizza and the atmosphere is great

Rose and Crown was a pleasant surprise.

I agree. I had the cottage pie and it was quite tasty. I don't remember what the rest of my travel party ordered, but there were 10 of us and we all left satisfied with both the food and the service.

Also, if you get there a little early, be sure to hit the pub and try the beer sampler. I rather enjoyed it. ;)

Biergarten! Love the atmosphere, entertainment, and food! It is a must do on every trip for us. :thumbsup2

Teppen Edo is always fun too! Rose and Crown was delicious! Haven't been to Chefs yet (going on our upcoming trip).

Honestly, the only TS we haven't loved at Epcot is LeCellier. The food wasn't terrible but we just don't understand why everyone raves about it. It was just mediocre for us. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter