Your favorite survey company?

Aristomommy

<font color=deeppink>We were in the “wild animals”
DD9 has been doing Kidzeyes, and I have been pleasantly surprised about how much she has earned and that it's actually legit, LOL. I would like to do some surveys myself, but I don't want to sign up if they are sending more spam than surveys. Please post your best survey sites and which ones to avoid. Thanks!!

If you can find a banner Pinecone is good, it's not consistent, but its good.

I also do sharedreviews and expotv, I'd be interest in any other survey companies though!!!

I do Opinion Outpost, Lightspeed, Synovate and Inbox Dollars. Outpost, Lightspeed and Synovate email you when you match the criteria but you don't always qualify. But with Outpost and Synovate, you receive money into an account that you can redeem. I've redeemed about $40 or so from Outpost in over a year. It's not much for but free, you can't beat it. I haven't redeemed anything from Lightspeed because I don't have enough points. You can do a survey a day with Inbox and they email you a bunch of emails a day for you to click for money. (I think you get 5 cents an email or something). You just click and close the email. I've done well with that since you can only redeem once you've received $30. They do deduct $3 for processing fee. I just got a check from them for $28 and I got one from Outpost last month for $31 so it does add up just not very quickly. But it also doesn't take alot of time out of your day to make a little money either.

I do pinecone, survey spot, survey savvy, american consumer opinion, lightpseed, harris poll, e-poll, opinion square, global test market, opinion outpost, your 2 cents, zoom panel and my survey.

DD9 has been doing Kidzeyes, and I have been pleasantly surprised about how much she has earned and that it's actually legit, LOL. I would like to do some surveys myself, but I don't want to sign up if they are sending more spam than surveys. Please post your best survey sites and which ones to avoid. Thanks!!
I looked at the Kidzeye site and I have a question. I saw that you get an e-mail when they have a survey. Do they get one survey a month or more?

I do all of the ones that azgal does plus... Clickiq , brandinstitute, mindfield online, ithinkinc, & testspin. I've been a member of all of these sites for at least 3 year and have never had any problems receiving payment.

Garb panel is also a good site, you actually test clothes before doing a survey.

Wonderlab is also another good survey site for kids.

Hope this helps.

Hi

I have been trying to sign up for the kidseyes but everytime I go to sign up it tells me that it is busy to come back in 5 minutes and I have been trying all day has any one else had any problems signing up?

I looked at the Kidzeye site and I have a question. I saw that you get an e-mail when they have a survey. Do they get one survey a month or more?

Kidzeyes will e-mail you once a month for their monthly poll (they have a drawing as a prize) and then survey e-mails come as they are available. Just before Christmas DD had a bunch of surveys. She had fun and some of them were $10 per survey. Not bad for a 9 year old, LOL

I love sunshine rewards and Pinecone. Great way to make a little extra Disney $$.
I'm going to check out the kid survey site for DD10 & DD13. They love to earn a little $$ of their own. Thanks!

If anyone reading this thread works in insurance or financial services, I can refer you to a great company who's putting together a new group. Since it's so specialized, the surveys will pay more then normal ($5-$15, and their surveys usually aren't very long). Send me a PM if you think you qualify.

I have a redeem button after the sign in screen for kidzeyes. My dd10 did a $40 survey in November. My oldest does teenseyes since she outgrew kidzeyes. We all do panelpolls.com since it is a family account but they send kids surveys based on age - its frequently watch a short video about a potential new Nickelodeon show. That one is like kidzeyes. I do some others but all are mentioned above or one hasn't taken new members in a few years.

I do 2 isay.com and inbox.com if you need a referral inbox me remember any survey company that pays you $300 or more a year you must claim on taxes

Sunshine Rewards for me.

Also e-Rewards; used to travel a lot for business (which I don't do anymore), got the invite from travel. I use those to get iTunes and Starbucks gift cards.

I use instagc and swagbucks. With instagc you can either get gift cards, direct deposit (in the US) or a check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter