Your favorite sit down in all WDW??

My favorite has gone from the Cali to Narcoossee's to the Yachtsman and now back to the Cali again. It's just a matter of what is on the menu, the sauces and sides, atmosphere, service, view, etc.

Oh man...

Breakfast
Tusker House - Character interaction, reminds me of being a child when my parents took my to character breakfasts, in the park early, safari theme and food.

Lunch
Via Napoli - Awesome setting, lively environment and staff, great food.

Dinner
Jiko - Love going through AKL, menu is phenomenal and different, service and food have been perfect.

We haven't eaten at many of the more upscale sit downs, but we loved Jiko. The atmosphere, service, food, and wine selection were all excellent. It felt like an adult escape, and it's pretty quiet and serene.

My favorite restaurant in all of WDW (that I've tried) is Narcoossee's! The food is outstanding, the service is excellent, and the atmosphere is wonderful. I've eaten there several times (>6 times) and it's always been an exceptional meal. I would not hesitate to go back or to recommend it to others.

T-Rex

Certainly not the classiest restaurant, but it's my favourite and I couldn't go to Disney without eating here. Food is good, and I love dinosaurs so obviously the atmosphere is a big factor for me.

But otherwise I'd say Crystal Palace breakfast, for nostalgic reasons.

1. Rose & Crown - during Illuminations, eating outside. 'Nuff said
2. San Angel Inn - with live entertinment. Best atmosphere at WDW, food is good but don't expect TexMex (most bad reviews are because it isnt TexMex)

The Clambake at Cape May. Every single one of us loved it, even my non-seafood eating kids.

A close second would be Le Cellier.

Breakfast:
-- Cape May - great buffet hosted by Goofy. I love Goofy.
-- Fresh - inside Dolphin. Fresh juice.
-- Wave - organics.

Lunch:
-- Grand Floridian Cafe - lobster hamburger.
-- Akershus/Cinderella's Table - Princesses for my princesses.
-- Coral Reef - uniquely Disney (Marrakesh & Chefs are honorable mentions)

Dinner:
-- Victoria & Albert - a standout experience.
-- BlueZoo - best food without jacket required.
-- Sanaa - fun for the entire family.
-- honorable mention - Narcoossee's - best Calamari & fireworks view.

My whole family loves lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. Everything we have eaten there has been fantastic. Our other favorite is Via Napoli. Food is delicious, too. My favorite signature restaurant is Flying Fish.

We have been going to WDW for so many years now and we've had meals in the resort and in the parks everytime. In my opinion the quality of food they serve in the restaurants has been deteriorating and has deteriorated that it is no longer worthwhile for us to eat in the wdw restaurants. Having said that, there's still one restaurant in my opinion that is a "must" and it is BOMA. Why? Because of The Flavors of Boma.

Tusker House - very well themed. It really transports you to Africa! Also love the offerings at breakfast. All CMs I've experienced here have been more than pleasant and seem like they truly enjoy it there.

Sci Fi Dine In - such a unique experience, and something that can only be done at Disney. Always had great burgers and shakes too!

Via Napoli - love the atmosphere, and the food is great.

Via Napoli - Food and atmosphere are awesome

Cali Grill - Again for food & atmosphere (havent been there AFTER the refurb thou!)

Raglan Road- The food always seems to be very fresh and tasty. Also I've never had any issues with the service.

Captain's Grille- Out of the 8 or so reservations we had at our last trip this was hands down the best meal we had. We had never been to this place before and it was a complete shock to us that this would end up being the highlight meal. We had shrimp and steaks. Everything was cooked to perfection and very tasty.

Lunch: Tie between San Angel Inn & Sci Fi Drive Inn. Both for their atmosphere more so than their food. Although San Angel food is really good to me. Both restaurants are awesome for lunch, especially during the hot months. Just love the feel of both places.

Dinner: Victoria & Albert's Chef Table -- Enough said. These types of experiences are great and what my wife and I look for when we travel any where in the world, not just at WDW. The time, effort, presentation and food quality is awesome.

For me, it would have to be a tie between Tokyo Dining and Whispering Canyon. I love Tokyo Dining because they have a good variety of more adventurous food options, and because the atmosphere in the restaurant is quiet and peaceful, which makes eating here quite relaxing. As much as I love the food as Whispering Canyon, it's definitely the fun, crazy atmosphere, and overall entertaining dining experience that makes this place my other favorite.

I guess I would have to say Victoria and Alberts...the food, atmosphere and most of all, the wine pairings. However, since it is in a class by itself, I will also pick Sanaa or Boma. I just love those favors. My husband picks Paradiso 37 because he loves their jalapeño burger. He's a real burger fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter