• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite ride... and the ride you didn't care for..

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
My 7 year old son Jack's favorite ride.... Tower of Terror His least favorite ride..... The Great Movie Ride....

After passing it up for several years, my absolute favorite is TOT.
What a fantastic experience.....so glad I was finally brave enough to try. Rode it 13 times during our visit last June.

Alien Encounter (I know that it is closed) was not at all enjoyable. Only went on once and could not figure out what was going on.

Favorite Ride: Rock n Rollercoaster

Least Favorite Ride: Alien Encounter (went on it once and never went back, glad it is gone)

My Favorite ride is Tower of Terror and Mission Space ..... My least Favorite is Its a small World:(

My favorite is The Haunted Mansion!

My least favorite is The Tea Cups. Just can't stand going in circles like that. I turn green.::yes::

Favorite--Splash Mountain. I just love the themeing, the music, the dark areas, and, of course, the splash. We especially love to ride at night. Our first trip to Disney we were on that when fireworks were going off on a beautiful night--what a memory.

Least favorite--Country Bear. It is the only "ride" at Disney I said I would never do again.

Favorite...hmmm....BTMRR/Mission:Space/Haunted Mansion

Least.....Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl

Favorite ride.....Tower of Terror!!!!! LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

Least favorite....that would have to go to Astro Obiter

Fave: Splash Mountain. I think ToT is the best ride on the property, but for the overall experience, Splash just nudges it out, IMO.

Least Fave: Teacups. I completely agree with DeeCee's assessment!

favorite: SPLASH MOUNTAIN!!!!! love it! love it!

not fav: Goofy barnstormer ride in Toontown--too jerky and that Prim Whirl roller coaster at Dinoland in AK---again too jerky!

Del:sunny:

Mine and my DH is ToT and our least fav would be indie speedway and 20000 leagues.
My DS fav is Buzz Lightyear SRS and least fav would be Kali River Rapids (but thats because he has ear tubes and he's afraid of getting water in his ears):wave2:

I'm not much of one for thrill rides, but I love Test Track, no stomach drop. Hated Mission Space, the first minute or two was great, but then I got realllllly sick. Everyone else loved it. Love-hate Splash Mountain. Well worth seeing, but in many forced rides, I am just now managing to actually see the first part without fearing that final drop.

Carla

My fav ride is RocknRoller Coaster. I am a music fanatic and a coaster fan...the best combo on the planet!!:teeth:
My least fav ride is the Speedway..always too long of a wait for too slow of a ride, but I do understand why kids love this ride, so I am sure I will be in line for it again in October. :p

:D

My favorite is Splash Mountain. I don't think i have a least favorite. I just have rides that I just won't go on for whatever reason.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

Favorite Ride: Rock 'n Roller Coaster. Spash Mountain is a close 2nd.

Least favorite: Body Wars. I love Star Tours, though.

My favorite is Peter Pan. I just speaks volumes of Disney to me.

My least favorite is the Tea Cups, just can't handle them anymore. It's an adult thing!

Favorite: One of my all time favorites is Spaceship earth. Just went on RnRRC this past December. I was scared to DEATH. Can't wait to go on it again, that was a blast!!!!

Least: Anything that drops, ie ToT or Splash Mountain. Don't like losing my stomach at the top of a long hill. I have also had about enough of Small World. Just can't do that song anymore.

Diana :wave2:

HI DIS Friends, :wave:

So far I never been to DW. I can't wait to go and then put my inputs in. I read the DIS everyday.

I wonder if the Disney Imagineers read these posts about the common least favorite that I see written in this thread. It's a small World. While it's in rehab, I hope they redesign and perhaps change a bit of the repetitiveness of the song??? Perhaps?:scratchin

Have a good day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter