Your favorite restaurant near Windsor Hills, and is a Starbucks nearby?

fastmb

Earning My Ears
We're going to Windsor Hills in a couple weeks!! Does anyone know if there is a Starbucks nearby (that place makes me so happy)? Also, does anyone have a favorite restaurant that's near WH? TIA!

According to their website there's a Starbucks at the new Target which is about 5 minutes west on 192 from WH or at Celebration which is about 5 minutes or so east on 192.
My favorite restaurant is Red Lobster. ( I know it's a chain but the one I really liked closed up. )
If you look at this map you can see where a few things are located in relation to WH. Click on #1 and zoom in for a closer look along 192.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...8.272032,-81.608849&spn=0.068335,0.11055&z=13

The Target store is #134

There is definitely a Starbucks in the SuperTarget at Rolling Oaks Commons (yumm...)

Personally not a big fan of Red Lobster, but everyone is different right! We enjoy TGI Fridays, Outback and Carrabbas at Formosa Gardens Plaza. There is also a Cracker Barrel there which we like for breakfast. Others like Giordano's, but we didn't like the pizza there (we did have thin crust rather than the chicago style deep pan, so that may make a difference).

At the Rolling Oaks Commons there is a Longhorn Steakhouse which we all enjoyed. There is an Olive Garden there too and a Flippers Pizza which is IMHO a great pizza.

Key W Cools is nice, but not as kid friendly as some other restaurants - take things to keep kids happy (great steaks and chops though).

CiCi's Pizza for all you can eat pizza, salad and dessert. Not THE best pizza but for the price, you can't beat it!

Perkins is OK for a diner.

Used to like Houlihans on the 192, but I hear it has gone downhill a bit since we last ate there.

On the 27 North of the 192 (near the Super Walmart) is a Chilis.

Further to the right of WDW on the other side of I4 we enjoy Kobe Japanese Steakhouse (great show and the kids enjoy it too). Charlies Steakhouse (not cheap but the steaks melt like butter - again not overly kid friendly, but as long as you take things to keep the kids occupied, they will be fine).

Downtown Celebration has some nice restaurants too. There is another Starbucks at the entrance to Celebration.

HTH

-Kay

Wow--thanks everyone!! I'm so happy to hear there's a Target nearby, is it a Target w/ groceries?

Wow--thanks everyone!! I'm so happy to hear there's a Target nearby, is it a Target w/ groceries?

:thumbsup2

Groceries, produce, bakery, meats. In fact I think I got our full grocery shop there on our last trip to Windsor Palms, didn't touch Publix that trip.

It also has a Pizza Hut express which is great for cheap lunch out. The kids like it anyways!

-K

Agree with the Longhorn recommendaton. For breakfast, we like the Bob Evan's, just east of Old Lake Wilson. And I definitely second the Charley's Steak House recommendation. Not exactly cheap, and shorts and tank tops probably aren't appropriate attire, but man, what a steak! It's about 4 miles east of Old Lake Wilson on 192.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter