Your favorite....NAPPING Place!....Napping place...Napping place!

MsTinkerChele

Disney...Where Magic Lives
Without leaving the Park, the best places to give yourself a quick break and recharge. I tend to appreciate these attractions more when I am half asleep. When you're dreaming and you think you hear Disney stuff going on you're more than correct!
Magic Kingdom- Carousel of Progress
EPCOT- Spaceship Earth
AK- Finding Nemo
HS- The Great Movie Ride

MK: Hall of Presidents
EPCOT: Ellen's Energy or Spaceship Earth
We are never in AK or DS to need a nap although (if it's still there) that Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous would be ideal!

Definitely the Hall of Presidents for me, and/or Ellen's Universe of Energy!

I love the Hall of Presidents. It's one of my favorite attractions, plus it gives us a nice 20 minute "break" to sit down and cool off. I also like Carousel of Progress for the same reason. :thumbsup2

I love the Hall of Presidents. It's one of my favorite attractions, plus it gives us a nice 20 minute "break" to sit down and cool off. I also like Carousel of Progress for the same reason. :thumbsup2

Because it's awesome? :confused3

The American Adventure in the World Showcase. Comfy seats, great air conditioning, and relaxing music make for a top notch napping experence.

An end of a long day ride through Spaceship Earth also usually has the entire family napping as we move slowly down backwards in the air conditioned dark.

We tend to take naps at the following places:

Magic Kingdom - Carousel of Progress and Country Bear Jamboree
Epcot - Ellen's Energy Adventure
DHS - Little Mermaid
Animal Kingdom - Finding Nemo show

We love all the above attractions except Country Bears so when we fall asleep during the show it is in no way a reflection of the show but it just so happens because we are all so exhausted.

After a very late night at the MK, I had a lovely nap in the Universe of Energy. Cool and dark, who could ask for more!

haunted mansion for me.... i have to be able to rest my head against something. we ride it almost every day (his choice) so i just shut my eyes for a minute :)

when we are trying to make a plan... we hit the peoplemover and talk it out/look at our spreadsheets, lol.

other than that.... when we're tired--it's back to the resort for a nap!!

I had a nice nap at the Muppet show on our last trip. 3D effects give me a headache so I usually like to close my eyes.

I have been known to doze off in the following:
MK- Carousel of Progress, Small World, Hall of Presidents, Haunted Mansion
Epcot- Ellen's Energy Adventure, American Adventure
I like all of them so I always have to revisit them so I can stay awake and enjoy.

Small world reminds me of the time my friends and I went and stayed too long at parks the first four days by day five we all sat ina row and the two middle ones had to hold on to the ones on the end from falling into the water.
I have been known to doze off in the following:
MK- Carousel of Progress, Small World, Hall of Presidents, Haunted Mansion
Epcot- Ellen's Energy Adventure, American Adventure
I like all of them so I always have to revisit them so I can stay awake and enjoy.

Magic Kingdom - Rocking chair at Aunt Polly's overlooking the river.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter