• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Favorite EPCOT sit down restaurant????

Popovich

<font color=green>I can't stand to be so close to
I'm interested in knowing your favorite EPCOT sit down restaurant. We're planning our trip for this December. Our group consists of DH, DD8, DS6 and Grandma and Grandpa.

We have been to the Rose and Crown for the last three years and although we love the atmosphere, it has not met our expectations each time. It's been terrible service and bad food each time :crazy: . So, as much as we like the theme of the restauant, this time we want to try something new.

Thanks for any input :flower: !

Gailyn

We are big LeCellier fans. You just can't beat the quality of the food there in my opinion. We also love the bread! Have fun.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

When we head to Epcot, We like the Japanese restaurant, The Food is
great and they put on a fantastic show.

We love LeCellier. Only prob is that it can be loud and a bit hectic, so try not to go at peak meal times. Be sure to get a PS.

::MinnieMo Marrakesh

The servers are so friendly
The live music and Belly Dancing are exotic
The food is fantastic with uncommon flavors
The restaraunt is beautiful with all the tiling

Aimee K :flower:

Gets our vote always had great food and service. ::yes:: :wave2:

I've enjoyed all of the WS restaurants I've eaten at (Japan and China are the only two I have not eaten at) though my favorites for food are Le Cellier beating Maarakesh by a nose, they're basically a tie for me. For atmosphere (and the food was great too) San Angel Inn is the winner in my book. My meals at all the other restaurants were excellent, but those are my three favorites.

Wow, I didn't expect such a big response! Thanks for the ideas. :flower:

Is there a place to look at menus for the restaurants?

I can't wait to go, :jumping1: maybe we should try two!! ;)

Thanks,
Gailyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter