Your Favorite Drinks (spiked) Around The World Showcase?

idontknow,
Sure you can join up with us during the day. SCDizneyDawn is planning to meet up with us around 2pm probably in Italy, maybe Germany. We should be around there at that time. We are starting in France and moving counterclockwise (which means Morocco will be second). I bet by 2pm it won't be hard to spot 18 people Drinking Around the World. If you pm me with your first names I will make you name tags too. Hope to see you there!

I'd probably be up for the AC (if I survive DATW). I may need a nap in between!

That's Great! I don't think it will be too hard to spot the group, either. LOL Maybe DS and I will wear Park Map Paper Hats so you will notice us. (not knowing what country we will find you in a head of time) Now, I'm off to Debs site to check out menus to see what I might be drinking...................;)

Pugsley,
Departure Day is no problem... I'm hoping to not make the flight and get and extra day:p ........ We're caught up in the POFQ closing so ... not sure where we're staying but are thinking about a pre-game warm up on Sunday.... you now just to get the feel of the turf. Anyway we'll be there Monday warmed up and ready to drink the world:jester:

Rick

In no particular order except that the last one is the best:
Bass Ale in the U.K.
Kirin Ichiban in Japan
Any Margarita in Mexico and...............................
A Large Ringnes in Norway, please.

Some of us are always up for some time at the Adventurers Club..

My plan is to catch the bus to PI from BC or BW after Illuminations ends. If I can't stand being away from the AC that long, I'll sneak out before Illuminations.

Dh and I are up for it as long as we don't have to drink any of the beer at Rose and Crown! Is it open to Brits? ;)

We arrive in Orlando on 11 May and will be severely jet-lagged on 12th, but we can't miss a party! We'll be awake at the crack of dawn and have a PS for breakfast at Boma at 7am, so we may have to cry off the evening festivities. We'll be coming in from the FW entrance too, but we'll be at the France pavilion shortly after 11am.

eva, I've sent you a PM.

OK, here's an updated list of who is going:

SCDizneyDawn - Party of 4
TDCNala - Party of 1
Pugsley - Party of 1
Alice Sr. - Party of 1
Micca - Party of 1
Dr & Mellissa - Party of 2
Minnie820 - Party of 4
Sandman 8 - Party of 2
idontknow - Party of 2
UKDEB - Party of 2
Eva - Party of 2

Can you believe it? So far there's 22 of us going! I better get busy on those name tags! I have everyone's first name, except idontknow. Maybe it's a secret.;)

PS - If anyone wants to meet up with us in the afternoon, it seems to be generally agreed on that we will meet in Italy around 2pm. We shouldn't be hard to spot!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter