Your favorite DL food

My new favorite is :
Boardwalk Field Greens - Fresh Greens, Topped with Tomatoes, Blue Cheese, Cucumbers, Craisins® Dried Cranberries, Caramelized Pecans, Golden Raisins with a Basil Vinaigrette. $7.49

From Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta in DCA.

When we were in MK recently, I discovered a cart with "cinnamon glazed almonds" served warm in a paper cone...and OMG they were so good. Are these at DLR too? They are sort of healthy, right?

Kelli :lovestruc

mmmm that boardwalk field greens salad sounds YUM! I just saw a disney food blog the other day documenting all the newish food around the parks and the new salads all look great! :thumbsup2

Clam Chowder in a bread bowl! Faaaavorite.
Second is the corn dog. MmmMMmmm

OOOH And beignets here too! Yessssss. We always got ours in DTD

You all are making me hungry!

DoleWhip
Mickey Pretzel w/Cheese and veggie skewer - Bengal Barbeque
Corn Dog from the Little Red Wagon
Monte Cristo and Pommes Frites from New Orleans Cafe
Fried Green Tomato Sandwich and Lemon Cupcake from the Hungry Bear
Sonoma Chicken & Apple Salad and Broccoli Cheese Soup in a bread bowl from the Pacific Wharf Cafe.

nom, nom, nom :)

I still have a lot of foods to try, but as of right now my favorite food item at Disneyland is the loaded baked potato soup at Carnation Cafe. I was very sad that it was closed on our trip. :sad1: However, I was able to try a few new things on our last trip, and I also enjoyed the jalapeno cheese filled pretzel from Bengal Barbecue and the strawberry lemon cupcake from Jolly Holiday Bakery as snacks. At DCA my favorite food is the hot link corn dog. In the DTD/Disneyland resort hotel area, I love the four cheese ravioli from Storytellers Cafe. Best I've ever had. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter