• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite Disneyland places to eat.

Plaza Inn (chicken dinner), Bengal Barbeque, Pooh's Corner(yummy treats), Taste Pilot's Grill,Ariel's Grotto,Troubadour Tavern.

Hands down Blue Bayou, great food but more importantly awesome atmosphere!!! pirate:
As much as we want to dine right by Pirates, I have looked at the Blue Bayous typical menu, and I am a very picky eater, so I don't think I will ever experience this!

I'm not a big fan at eating in the park due to the crazy prices but over the last two years we have done Carnation Cafe, The bbq at Big Thunder Ranch and we ate lunch at some place over by new orleans area. It was so blah I can't even remember the name.

I really loved Big Thunder Ranch and will eat there again this year.
Carnation cafe was good but nothing great. I did like sitting outside and checking out people going up and down Main street.

What do they serve at Poohs corner?

It's mostly sweets, I guess it is officially a candy shop. Caramel apples to die for. Dipped pretzel sticks, Tigger Tails. We always take a break there after riding Splash, so not a meal but definitely a big treat.

Plaza Inn and Big Thunder Ranch BBQ are our favorites. We also really like the Hungry Bear. They have great sandwiches and burgers, and the onion rings are awesome!

My wife and I both loved Cafe Orleans on our last trip. Had heard nothing but good reviews and finally got around to trying it. The Monte Cristo was as advertised, very good and huge. We got the Pommes Frites as an appetizer and it was enormous, this literally would have fed all four of us but the topper was the French Onion soup, just delicious.

Also one of the best places to sit in the park and just relax and people watch, great overall, anxiously looking forward to trying more of the menu on the next trip.

Little Red Wagon - Corn dogs.
Stage Door Cafe - Funnel cake.
Beignets, at both Cafe Orleans and the window over by the French Market.

Hmm ... do you see a theme here? :rotfl:

I am a little weird because I like all the food in DL. Just being in DL makes everything taste good.
But I do have a few favorites -- the pommes frite at Cafe Orleans -- oh my.
The chicken skewers and bacon-wrapped asparagus at Bengal Barbecue are excellent.
And the beignets -- I have no words to describe them.
It's a good thing the food cops aren't in DL or we wouldn't be able to enjoy these things.

Cafe Orleans
Carnation Cafe
Bengal B

(love Blue Bayou for the atmosphere, but won't pay the price for it anymore.....we go to Cafe Orleans instead)

One of my hands down favorites that is not on many people's radar is PCH Grill at Paradise Pier Hotel. I love love love their Mushroom Bisque!!! Seriously the best I have ever had! I usually get it with a Crab Louie salad that is LOADED with fresh crab meat. Super Yum, and a something we make sure to do every trip!! My other favorite and a staple when we go is Cafe Orleans. The food is great, the portions are large and my whole family can find something they like and enjoy eating and people watching while sitting out on the patio!!! Okay, my tummy is growling now!! LOL :rotfl:

I love the following CS restaurants:
Plaza Inn - The penne pasta is outstanding and they've got a really good sized kids meal, which you can order and it's enough for me with my small appetite
Stage Door Cafe - Fish and chips
Royal Street Veranda - Gumbo
And snacks: The pretzels are really good at the various carts, and DL makes the best popcorn, which makes a nice light snack.

River Belle Terrace for breakfast. It's tradition: I have to eat at least one breakfast there per trip, or my trip just isn't complete. DH & I split a big breakfast - he has the eggs, I have the pancakes and we get the large fruit platter to share. I usually splurge and get chocolate milk too!

Looking forward to eating at the new Carnation Cafe on Main Street.

We have a dinner planned for the Napa Rose this trip. DH & I ate here several years ago, and since older son & daughter-in-law are going with us, we thought we'd treat for a great dining experience (on a Grad Nite). Thank heavens for Disney Visa Rewards money!

Whitewater Snacks. It's so tasty and never crowded. Try the half-n-half nachos!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter