Your favorite Disney Podcasts are ...?

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
It's been over a year since my last trip to WDW :sad1: and it looks like it'll be at least another year before I have a chance to go again. :sad1: :sad1:

I was thinking if I had some Podcasts to listen to it might help pass the time, make me feel a little less :sad1: . I've got some Live365 radio stations bookmarked and that helps some.

Any favorite Podcasts?

Thanks!!

the meandering mouse podcast its the best out there and the d.i.s podcast. personally i love the meandering mouse podcast cause the narrarator reflects his opinions maturaly and its humorious and relevent. Hetalks of disney events, foreign parks, old rides, new rides, shows and much much more.

My favorites are WDW Today and WDW Radio Show. WDW Today is what I listen to each night before falling asleep. They are perfect length and Matt, Mike, Len and Scopa just totally crack me up!:rotfl2: I like WDW Radio show when I have a long car ride because it makes it go by so quick and I love Lou's passion for Walt Disney World.:goodvibes

I’m partial to:
WDW Today – round table type discussion with a lot of kidding back and forth, also a lot of user questions, plus about once a month they have a live show on live 365 that’s synched with a their chatroom.
The Dis – another round table discussion forum

Mouse Guest Weekly – Dan and Eric offer up a humorous take on Disney, plus their board offers up weekly chats at 9PM (Disney time) on Wednesdays.

The WDW Radio Show – Hosted by Lou Mongello, the grand Poohba of all things Disney trivia and rumors related .

Inside the Magic – Hosted by Ricky B.

All of these shows are available via I-tunes, although you can also D/L them directly from their websites as well. There are many more Pod Casts out there and many of them are also very good, but I like the interaction between these shows.

CJ

My favorites are WDW Today and WDW Radio Show. WDW Today is what I listen to each night before falling asleep. They are perfect length and Matt, Mike, Len and Scopa just totally crack me up!:rotfl2: I like WDW Radio show when I have a long car ride because it makes it go by so quick and I love Lou's passion for Walt Disney World.:goodvibes

Oh Lou! :laughing:

WDW Today is far and away my favorite of the bunch; actually, it was the only one I ever tried for the longest time, though once I got a video iPod I started watching Inside the Magic as well. I've tried others and they just didn't grab me the way WDW Today did.

I listen to DIS unplugged, Inside the Magic and WDW Today. I have to admit, I've got a soft spot for Inside the Magic because of the recordings he does at the parks. When I'm wearing my headphones with my iPod, I really feel like I'm there!!

Question for you listeners-do you sometimes feel like outsiders at the party when you listen to these things? Sometimes I've been listening to the folks and thinking that there's a joke or two that I'm just not party to.

Question for you listeners-do you sometimes feel like outsiders at the party when you listen to these things? Sometimes I've been listening to the folks and thinking that there's a joke or two that I'm just not party to.

I felt the same way about WDW Today (Oh, Lou, Lou we love you, you're the greatest) until I went back into some of the archived shows. I like the cross over shows between ITM, WDW Today, MGW and WDW Radio Show. It is really good to hear folks that would be considered competitors, getting along and having a good time. I think it demonstrates the passion that they fell towards their subject matter and serves to enhance each other shows.
WDW Today is by far my favorite and has earned me many a poke in the ribs from my wife when I started cracking up while laying in bed listening to the shows.

CJ

Currently I'm listening to

the DIS Unplugged
WDW Radio Show
WDW Today
All About The Mouse
Magical Definition

I like them all, but especially the first 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter