Your favorite CS/Budget restaurants Outside the Parks

curseofcurves

Mouseketeer
Dbf and I will be in the Disney World area for an evening and a full day next week. Just stopping over to do a little pin trading, shopping, and getting a quick Disney fix before we head down for a cruise. We are not going in any parks. We'd like to try something new at Disney, food wise, but not spend a lot of money at a table service meal. We're very open minded when it comes to food. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner suggestions are welcome.

What foods/restaurants at DTD or resorts should we try?

You didn't say where you were staying.

We like the Food Courts at the All Stars resorts, and Mara at AKL for counter service.

I think the least expensive (unless it has changed) sit down buffet restaurant is Trail's End at Fort Wilderness.

Oh right, sorry. We're not staying at a Disney resort, but we have a car. We'll be driving around exploring some resorts anyway.

We've tried Earl in the past and loved it too! I forgot about Wolfgang Puck Express. I've heard good things about it.

DTD-Wolfgang Puck's Express (CS)
OKW-Olivia's (TS)-good value
GF-Gasparilla Grill (CS)
CR-Contempo Cafe (CS)
Poly-Captain Cook's (CS)
YC-Captain's Grille (TS)-good value breakfast buffet

You could always go to T-Rex in DTD. The appetizers are big enough to share and it's a fun atmosphere :)

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter