Your favorite artist/ band? Their best song?

All Time Low.
I can't pick one favorite song, I love them all.
I guess my favorites at this moment would be: Noel, Lullabies, I can't do the one-two step, and Six Feet Under the Stars.

Favorite Artist: Michael Jackson
Favorite Song: Man In The Mirror

Favorite Band: Three Days Grace
Favorite Song: I Hate Everything About You

The Killers are my favorite band.

So many good songs to choose from. I love "Mr. Brightside" and "When You Were Young", which is about saviors coming in forms that we might not expect.

So many good songs to choose from. I love "Mr. Brightside" and "When You Were Young", which is about saviors coming in forms that we might not expect.

i love mr brightside.

the killers remind me a lot of bright eyes.

I LOVE Green Day. I truly believe they're one of the greatest bands to ever exist. For serious. o.o .... and Billy Joe is really cute.

Hehe. But I dunno if I can decide on a favorite song... I like so many of them. Can I choose a few?

In random order:
Desensitized
Poprocks and Coke
American Idiot
Horseshoes and Handgrenades
Holiday
Good Riddance
Walking Contradiction
The Grouch

Maybe that was more than a few.

Switchfoot for me, obviously.

There is no one favorite for me. It depends on the mood Im in. All thier songs mean something different to me.

We Are One Tonight-Great for when I really feel that unity and love for my fellow human being, and trying to fight to keep something together.

Dare You to Move-For the times when I am feeling self conscious and Im holding back from something that can be beneficial in my life.

Stars-For the times that I feel like society is just falling apart, and for once, we need to just look to the stars, and forget ourselves.

Awakening-Just a good song to rock out to. :)

Hello Hurricane-Another good one to rock out too. Plus its got an amazing message about how love can triumph over anything. Hello Hurricane, you can't silence my love!

def leppard.
best song- either animal or photograph.
that's a tough choice.
=/

i can't pick just one artist that's my fave cuz i have a bunch, but here a my top faves/ fave songs by them :goodvibes

ben harper -- shimmer & shine
jack johnson -- better together
elvis -- suspicious minds
john mayer -- heart of life
& k-os -- i wish i knew natalie portman

mr brightside is my favourite killers song. =D
Switchfoot for me, obviously.

Dare You to Move-For the times when I am feeling self conscious and Im holding back from something that can be beneficial in my life.

my favourite song my them, too. :)

since we can pick more than one artist, i'll do my other favourites.

Band: The Fray.
Song: Never Say Never.

Band: The Beatles.
Song: Octopus's Garden.

Band: One Republic.
Song: Come Home or Mercy.

Band: Manic Street Preachers.
Song: If you Tolerate This Your Children Will be Next.

I LOVE Green Day. I truly believe they're one of the greatest bands to ever exist. For serious. o.o .... and Billy Joe is really cute.

Hehe. But I dunno if I can decide on a favorite song... I like so many of them. Can I choose a few?

In random order:
Desensitized
Poprocks and Coke
American Idiot
Horseshoes and Handgrenades
Holiday
Good Riddance
Walking Contradiction
The Grouch

Maybe that was more than a few.

Finally. I thought nobody was going to pick Green Day. I was getting a little worried. lol

I have a few favorite bands and artists...

Underoath - Too Bright to See, Too Loud to Hear
The Devil Wears Prada - tie between Hey John, What's Your Name Again? and Reptar, King of the Ozone
Lady Gaga - I like all her songs the same haha
Whitechapel - Possession
Teddy Geiger - Bitter

Jason Mraz...and pretty much any song but I am really into the Sunshine Song at the moment

Eric Hutchinson. His best song is Oh! Too bad he only has 1 album out. :(

He Rocks and Rolls...lol He is awesome...I can listen to the whole album and enjoy it everytime...lol

Taylor Swift-Forever and Always
and I also really like Jason Mraz. My favorite song by him is Coyotes :-)

Kelly your awesome...lol

I can't pick one so I'll make a list xD

3OH!3 - Colorado Sunrise or Don't Dance
The Script - Breakeven or Live Like We're Dying (original and best version ;D)
We The Kings - She Takes Me High or Heaven Can Wait or All Again For You or What You Do To Me
Cobra Starship - Fold Your Hands Child or Guilty Pleasure or One Day Robots Will Cry
Go:Audio - Save Me Now
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me or Forever And Always
Jason Mraz - If It Kills Me or A Beautiful Mess
Kings Of Leon - Crawl or Red Morning Light

;D

Finally. I thought nobody was going to pick Green Day. I was getting a little worried. lol

Haha same.

Green day FTW-

horseshoes and hand grenades
21 guns
east jesus nowhere
american idiot
wake me up when september ends
know your enemy
and my fave !viva la gloria!

Brad Paisley is my all time favourite. I like most of his songs a lot, a few of my favourites are Ticks, Mud on the Tires, and When I Get Where I'm Going. I also like Miranda Lambert's Gunpowder and Lead and Alan Jackson's Remember When a lot.

my favorite would have to be Metallica's song "And Justice For All" or just plain anything else from Metallica. and looking at other peopls answers im might be one of the only people saying this

i can't pick just one artist that's my fave cuz i have a bunch, but here a my top faves/ fave songs by them :goodvibes

ben harper -- shimmer & shine
jack johnson -- better together
elvis -- suspicious minds
john mayer -- heart of life
& k-os -- i wish i knew natalie portman

I love Suspicious Minds.

I like "Steal My Kisses" and "Morning Yearning" from Ben Harper.

I like John Mayer all around. He makes really good music.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter