Your Dream Resort?

Yacht club! We have never been able to afford to stay at a deluxe. I am hoping someday that will happen. I love the theme and the pool looks amazing! For now......value resorts here we come.

Wilderness lodge and yacht club! Never will happen though! :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

The Poly!!!
I mean really, ANY of the deluxes I'd love to stay at...Animal Kingdom Lodge, Grand Floridian, Beach Club and Boardwalk seem cool too!

But definitely Poly if I could choose ANY resort at WDW

If all the resorts were the same price, which would you pick? Split stays welcome

Still remember you had first pics of poly remodel in march! I love all monorail resorts!:cloud9:

However I am anticipating my first RPC in November.

But if money not a problem then a split of 2 days each MKV at BLT followed by a TPV at poly CL then VGF lake view, next MKV Atrium club then RPC / aka ring around the Rosie monorail.

My dream would be to stay at them all!

But I particularly want to someday stay in the Contemporary (in the tower, theme park view would be a bonus). The convenience would be great and the coolness factor of the monorail going right through the hotel. Then I'd like to stay at the Polynesian. It looks so relaxing, and again, convenient. I'd also like to take my kiddo to the Beach Club... he'd LOVE Stormalong Bay.

Unless we stay away from WDW for a few years to save up the money, then it's just a dream. I'm in the camp that would rather go more often and stay in values or mods. :) My DS is 9, too near 10 for my liking, and I'm just afraid the day that "WDW is lame" is coming soon! So I'm going to go as much as we can!

Hey... :scratchin maybe if I would actually end up picking dates that offer discounts rather than always ending up paying rack rate, I might could afford a deluxe. :rotfl:

Fun question! :)

for me it would have to be Wilderness Lodge. I love everything about it.

Poly and BC. Each are close to my 2 favorite parks and I love the theming. Then again, I also love WL... Oh, so many choices:rotfl2:

My 6yo son would say the Contemporary. He thinks it would be cool to watch the monorail from our room. My dream resort is AKL, I think it would be cool to watch the animals from our room.

If split stays are welcome: Bay Lake Tower for the days we'd be at MK and the Beach Club to visit Epcot and HS, and then Animal Kingdom LOdge to visit AK, with at least a day just hanging out at these resorts relaxing by the pools in between my park visits. A girl can dream, right? :goodvibes

Contemporary main tower Magic Kingdom view.

I wanted to stay there next year for our 25th wedding anniversary, but on a 9 day trip, don't want to do a split, it's just WAY too expensive, LOL. $6200 vs $3800 for the Wilderness Lodge which is our favorite resort othewise.

My dream resort would definitely be a split stay between Poly and BW. I loved Poly and I've always wanted to stay at BW, but I get overruled by the rest of my family. We stay a different resorts every year we go, so I'll get there eventually!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter