Your Dining Plan & Pepper Market ~ aLot of food?

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
On the day we arrive (non Park day) I thought Pepper Market would be a Super choice for our QS, DH & FIL like aLot of food ~ like the Ribeye Steak at their Grill station, can this be done w/ our dining plan quick service for lunch, just seems to good to be true?! Any tips/advice greatly appreciated esp for a lot of food quick service as I’ve used up all our TS on character meals for DD’s 5 & 2 ½ :o) Thanks again!!!

We just returned from 6 days at AsMo with DDP.

We went to Pepper Market twice using the C/S part of the DDP.
The steak meal IS very filling ::yes::

We did find that the T/S meals were also very filling, so we ended up having our C/S Lunches at between 11am - 12noon and re-scheduling our T/S meals to after 7pm (sometimes even later)

Other C/S locations where we ate were:

DTD - Earl of Sandwich
AK - Tusker House
AK - Flame Tree BBQ
BB - Avalunch & Lottawatta Lodge

Hope this helps :)

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

Pepper Market is a very good value on the dining plan. They have lots of items there that are $$ if you were paying cash. We eat there atleast once a trip because my sons love it there.
They also have fajita's and quesadillas that are a very good deal with the plan.

Just a small FYI on the character meals. The dinners are a better value than the breakfasts. Most of the dinner prices are close to $30 where the breakfasts are at $20.

PM limits your dessert to tier 1 bakery item, basically cookie or muffin. It's a great CS meal on the dining plan but I'm not sure it's worth the time it takes to get there with Disney transportation if you don't have a car and aren't staying at CSR.

Just wondering, can you get the steak meal or the chinese combo meal on the dining plan as a TS? Also, what kind of desert are you allowed for TS here?

deelam said:
Just wondering, can you get the steak meal or the chinese combo meal on the dining plan as a TS? Also, what kind of desert are you allowed for TS here?

All the food at the Pepper Market is considered Counter Service. The prime rib for dinner is yummy!! The table service restaurant there is the Maya Grill (really good food, big portions).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter