YOUR dates and Resort for 4/3 Deal?

snyderla

<font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo
When is everyone going with their buy 4 get 3 deal? Where will you be? Did you decide to go because of the deal?

We are staying at POFQ 3/14 to 3/21, and we only decided to go because of the deal...and it's during my birthday! I've never been to WDW for my birthday before. I really want to stay at Poly, it's one of four resorts I've never stayed at, but instead I'm going for my birthday and then again in Dec. 2009 for Mousefest! I can live with that!!! :)

So, when are you going and where are you staying?

We will be going Jan. 10-17, staying @ Pop! We were going that week anyway, so the deal just came at the right time for us. We did add dining to our package when the deal came out. This is our first time on the dining plan.
The entire family will be there with us! DH, me, DS 13, our 2 DDs, their DH's, and our 3 grandson's, ages 2.5 yo, 10mos. & 10mos.
My DH just returned safely from Iraq, and this is our big celebration trip!;) Can't wait to get there!!!!!:banana:

My DW and DS (18 months) and I will be going between January 6-13 and we will be staying at the Grand Floridian.

I had already booked the GF for those dates with an interline discount. We wanted to be on the monorail since we were going with a baby for the first time. The only hotel that I could get the interline discount was at GF, so I took it. We really wanted Poly though.

Then the 4/3 deal came out. I called up and asked what was available on the monorail for the 4/3 deal for those dates (since I already had my flights set up). They said nothing on the monorail was available for the deal for those dates. Then I mentioned that I already had an existing reservation. The CM called it up and was able to convert it over to the 4/3 deal.

The hotel wound up being a little cheaper then my original interline discount. We got the discounted tickets which I was going to buy anyway. We got the $200 gift card which is a huge bonus. Plus, we added the dining plan which we could not add on when we used the interline discount. This is our first time on the dining plan.

So, this deal was just great for us. We have always used the interline discount since it has always saved us more money than the general public discounts. But this 4/3 deal beat the interline discount hands down.

Eric

We will be staying at All-Star Sports June 22-29. I had already booked a reservation at this resort for these dates, so I called and they were able to change it to the new deal. We saved about $400. This is my first trip to Disney, so this is a great start to the experience!

We are booked for the Poly from March7-14.:banana:
This is our first and probably last Poly trip and we are so excited. Our trip is $3317 and we get the $200 gift card:thumbsup2
I am thinking about adding the CS dining to our package

We are staying at POP May 26-June 2 with the 4/3 deal. (I was hoping for a free dining pin, but no such luck!! )We had already planned on going during that time, but had not made reservations until the deal was released. We were thrilled to get a discount of any kind, as it seemed that there weren't usually many released for our travel dates.

We're staying 22-29th March at CSR. :woohoo: We stayed there last Dec and loved it :love:
We booked our flights only a week before the deal was released and were really pleased that it covered our dates. :yay:

We also have a trip planned for late August at POLY - BUT - with the 4/3 deal we decided to book a "quickie' in - for March 14 - 21 ... at the POR.
We booked one week + one day BASE TIX, we will add on when we get there... plus I think that the Dining Plan is the only way to go - for our family
( so we will add that on also - before we leave )

One week + One Day base ticket for family of FIVE = $1256.97 - PLUS $200 Gift card offer!
( will be more once we add on the extras - but this eleviates the hefty payment that will be due SHORTLY after Christmas! ) :thumbsup2
I just have to use self control and not switch resorts! ( I like to stay somewhere different each time we come...
BUT I 'LL TAKE THE DEAL ANY DAY! For a quick winter fix!

We're staying at the Wilderness cabins Jan. 16 - 23. I already had a ressie for another location but when this deal came out I jumped on it. $1422, 1 magic your way base ticket ( we have AP's), plus the $200 gift card. The last time we stayed at the cabins we really didn't get to enjoy the resort, I overplanned that trip :confused3 This time we'll stop and smell the roses.:thumbsup2

My DW and DS (18 months) and I will be going between January 6-13 and we will be staying at the Grand Floridian.

I had already booked the GF for those dates with an interline discount. We wanted to be on the monorail since we were going with a baby for the first time. The only hotel that I could get the interline discount was at GF, so I took it. We really wanted Poly though.

Then the 4/3 deal came out. I called up and asked what was available on the monorail for the 4/3 deal for those dates (since I already had my flights set up). They said nothing on the monorail was available for the deal for those dates. Then I mentioned that I already had an existing reservation. The CM called it up and was able to convert it over to the 4/3 deal.

The hotel wound up being a little cheaper then my original interline discount. We got the discounted tickets which I was going to buy anyway. We got the $200 gift card which is a huge bonus. Plus, we added the dining plan which we could not add on when we used the interline discount. This is our first time on the dining plan.

So, this deal was just great for us. We have always used the interline discount since it has always saved us more money than the general public discounts. But this 4/3 deal beat the interline discount hands down.

Eric

I have never heard of the interline discount. :confused3
What is it? How did you get it? Is this something anyone can get?

My January trip is 11 nights, with the AP discount, and I couldn't figure out any way to split it up with this promotion and come out better than what I already have (it was close, but not better). So I left that trip alone.

However, I did book the 10 night version of the 4/3 from April 14 to the 24th, and was thrilled with getting a discount during a partially peak period. That really helped. I'll be at FW Cabins. I'd already planned on taking "a" trip during that period, but the promotion made it a Disney trip instead of some place else.

we were going anyways it was just a matter of now many days.

our thing is that we are arriving on April 25th and were going to stay at dh's cousin's for a few days.

booking 3 nights at POP for the 28-30 is more expensive then booking in right from the 25th.

so even though we'll be staying at least 1 night at cousin's house it's still cheaper then booking the 3 nights alone.

something like 1395 vs 1045.

oh and yes this includes our 10 park pass plus water for our DVC portion

we're staying a total of 3 weeks :)

My DH just returned safely from Iraq, and this is our big celebration trip!;) Can't wait to get there!!!!!:banana:

Be sure and thank him for us!!! And thanks to you too. Can't imagine what it must be like to be a deployed family. So glad he made it back safe and sound!

We are going to the Poly Jan 27 to Feb 3; originally booked at WL for early Jan but couldn't resist moving to the Poly when the deal came out; we are actually saving a bit of $$ by switching. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We didn't book yet but, We are going to ask are T/A if they will honor this deal!
We will be going June 21 to the 27th,2009
Hallie :grouphug:

We will be going Jan. 10-17, staying @ Pop! We were going that week anyway, so the deal just came at the right time for us. We did add dining to our package when the deal came out. This is our first time on the dining plan.
The entire family will be there with us! DH, me, DS 13, our 2 DDs, their DH's, and our 3 grandson's, ages 2.5 yo, 10mos. & 10mos.

Congratulations and thank you to your DH.
I've always wanted to try the dining plan...but I guess the $200 gift card will help with that!
It looks like a lot of people got better deals on trips they already had planned. I'm feeling a little guilty about my trip, I just returned 11/02 from a trip. But it's gonna be my birthday, so i can justify it as my gift to myself:angel:

April 28- May 5. Wilderness Lodge.

We go every year same time, the deal just made it sweeter!

We actually arrive on the 22nd and are possibly doing SeaWorld or US/IOA and the beach.

DH and I had been discussing taking long DD-free weekend to find out more about the DVC. When the deal came out, we jumped on it! So our long weekend turned into a 7 night stay at BC!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: We will be there 1/26-2/2 for $2300 less the $200 gift card.

Can't wait!!

We already had our rooms at ASMo, so the discount was a WONDERFUL surprise:woohoo: I don't think I've hooked a June discount since after 9/11...The free vouchers were an added bonus. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter