Your Claim information with Walt Disney World.

connie1042

DIS Veteran
I received this e-mail this morning from WDW. I had written about a few thing that went on during our May trip. I have contacted Disney before, but never was given a claim number. This is what the e-mail said

This email is to inform you that your claim has been initiated with the Guest Claims Department at Walt Disney World. The claim number is G.......... The Claims Representative assigned to handle your claim is --------- -------- who can be reached at telephone number 407---- ----

I know what I emailed them about, but do not remember how much information I gave them. I know I did not ask for anything. I did call the number and she is out until tomorrow. I left a message and told her my name, and I was not sure if I was suppose to call her, or wait until she called me. Told her I am home everyday and the best time to call me is. Now I am curious to see what happens. Is this a normal e-mail?:confused3

I was giiven a special number once several years ago when we had some issues. I ended up speaking to someone who had me contact her before the following trip to ensure things went well. Like you, I wasn't looking for anything I just wanted to have the issues addressed so others wouldn't experience the same thing and to have a serious (triple) overcharge returned. I wasn't given anything like a free night or a discount so the number might not mean anything like that. I was given several fastpasses for our next trip which I accepted. The claim number was to pick them up at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter