Your choices for wine, beer tastings at Epcot?

DakotaRose

DIS Veteran
This will be DH's first trip and my second, so we haven't done this at Epcot. Which do you recommend?

This is hard to say...But...I enjoyed Japan the most.Food beer and culture.

Definitely check out Tutto Gusto in the Italy pavillion. It's not cheap, but they have a huge selection of Italian wines and tapas size plates of meats and cheeses. The staff is excellent in making recommendations, and they have several wine flights. They've recently upped thier beer games as well, as I've heard they added several new Italian 'craft' brews on tap.

It's not beer or wine, but if you like margaritas or tequila, I also strongly recommend speding a little time at La Cava del Tequila in the Mexico pavillion.

Almost forgot for add, for fans of burbon and chocolate, check out the 'Tipsy Duck in Love' at the tea kiosk outside the China Pavillion. Probably my favorite mixed drink served in Epcot.

We really enjoyed the wine tasting at germany. It just depends on what type of wines you prefer. My husband also enjoyed the tequilla flight at la Hacienda.

I'm not 100% sure if they still offer it (last purchased in Jan 2012), but they used to have a "Wine Walk" that was $20 for two 2-ounce pours from each of three countries: Italy, Germany, and France. You could purchase this option from any of the three and select from a menu of options at each country (usually both whites and reds). This provided a nice opportunity to try different samples in each of the three countries.

For beer samplings, you can always go to the "Rose & Crown Pub," though it offers the standard options from a British/UK pub: Guinness, Harp, Strongbow, etc. Each country has its own options for beer/wine/liquor, usually right along the World Showcase promenade. When in doubt, keep walking until the next country and you're sure to find a large selection of alcoholic choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter