Your Board Handle--Why or How ! (Lurkers needed)

Our email address for years has been TwoFools1 -- me, DH and DS (hence the plus 1) and DH and I are Two Fools Racing. Based it off the David Lee Roth song "Two Fools a Minute". So since this is board is about Disney just changed it up a bit. :goodvibes

Since only 6 people in united State have my name, what are the chance someone on the disney board is using it?... lol I used my first name..

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

WOW-------------Over 800 hits on this thread & 20+ replies. It appears I started this thread back on 12/2011 and it's alive and well.

Who woulda' thunk it ! ! !

There is a commonality to all of the replies. The commonality is the personal uniqueness (I hope I spelled that word right). It's really neat.

C'mon lurkers, or if you know a lurker, shake them out. Come join the fun.

HANDLE, how & why, don't be shy.

john

OK, I'm a happy lurker on the camping thread.

Hubby who came up with the handle...Mickey'sApprentice is not much of a camper. He quotes Samantha Brown in saying that some people hear the call of the wild...I prefer the sound of the flush of a toilet.

Hubby really likes Fantasia...so he liked Mickey'sApprentice.

The funny thing is that we are in Montgomery, Alabama. It just so happens that there is another disser in Montgomery that is RealMickey.

Someone asked us if we worked for or had some kinky relationship with RealMickey. :scared1::scared1:

OK, I'm a happy lurker on the camping thread.

Hubby who came up with the handle...Mickey'sApprentice is not much of a camper. He quotes Samantha Brown in saying that some people hear the call of the wild...I prefer the sound of the flush of a toilet.

Hubby really likes Fantasia...so he liked Mickey'sApprentice.

The funny thing is that we are in Montgomery, Alabama. It just so happens that there is another disser in Montgomery that is RealMickey.

Someone asked us if we worked for or had some kinky relationship with RealMickey. :scared1::scared1:

So would that make your husband name on here the royal flush? Get him into some of today rv's. Alot have 2 toilets now.

The DIS was the first forum I ever joined, so I was a little skeptical as to what to call myself - so I went with ralphie - our pet turtle's name.

I'm the father of 3 daughters.My first name is Don....Hence daddydon

I'm from Ohio and back in 1995 I had the previlage of being the Coshocton Canal Festival Queen. Small towns all across Ohio have festivals with Queens and you travel around to them all for the parade and festivities to tell them about your festival. It was a fanastic year for me with life long friends made.
I got my first e-mail account around the time of my reign and used it for a screen name ever since.

Such a fun thread!

i have always been a goofy addict. and have always kinda had the class clown type personality. which now has spread to my kids. We live in florida about 2 1/2 hours from the fort. So thegoof- is for goofy, the troop is my family, and we are from fla. there was also a show the goof troop.

I joined the Dis after being a long time lurker, so my name was spur of the moment without much thought! After being transferred around, our *home* ended up in Raleigh, NC and we are north of the mouse, so hence the name (very original, eh? LOL)

DH & I have been camping since we were married - first time at FW in 1972 (it was smaller then with a nice *choo-choo* and River Country) . Love to camp there, plus many other places, in fact just returned from 10 nights at FW. :woohoo:

First 2 letters of my name, Ray, First 2 letters of DW name, Jane, first letter of last name K, then year we were married 1973, hence rajak73, don't get to Fort as often as we would like but it's a 1500 mile drive down.

Confess to being a long time lurker, too. Until now. Now, why is that seen as so criminal on the boards?

When I started reading, (which I don't do, consistently- just when my 'Disney-trip fever seasons' hit)- the Dis was a different place. The camping boards bigger and livelier. Qs and As more frequent. But generally, the Dis as a whole was much smaller.

Now, I think the Dis boards overwhelming! Lurking seems easier, cause there seems to be less substance in general, but more of it.... but still, so many great tips and people!

So I have a goal to consistently speak up more. Name comes from personal and family trait, but also a website I am working on, about helping beginning readers. Should be up by April 2013.

Well my handle is easy.

I live in the great state of Alabama. My initials are "E" and "D".

This board is better now for a few years. Folks here sincerely love the Fort and want to help others experience it too. Not so much mindless blanter and instead a true sense of joy and service with a concern for others.

I also love college football and am a 35+ year fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Bama ed

Well my handle is easy.

I live in the great state of Alabama.

I also love college football and am a 35+ year fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide.

Bama ed

Being from Nebraska and a HUSKER fan, since you are a fellow camper, I won't hold that against you!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Long time lurker here. I can never wait to see Mickey hence I am "cantwaittoseemickey" My dream is to camp at FW someday. We have a travel trailer but not so sure our truck would pull it over the mountains since we bought the trailer a little too big for the truck. Hubby says it would be fine but I'm not so sure. We bought our current tt a little over a year ago and have only camped locally so far. I am trying to convince him to rent a tt so we can at least get a feel for camping there and experience it once before our daughter graduates. She turns 16 this summer.

My name is Jennifer, and 41 is my number. :)

It's been "my number" for as long as I can remember- and is constantly being reinforced as my number. Including things like being married on 4/1 without planning it that way (eloped!) and my Mom telling me I was conceived on 4/1 :rotfl2:

(ps~ I am in my 41st year- and my year of Disney!) :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter