Your BEST WDW theme park secret! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am going to throw myself on this gravy train too!! :thumbsup2 I would love a copy. We head to the World for the second time on August 10. I am the tour guide for us and another family and would LOVE to have some fun secrets to toss their way!!! My email is mastad@telus.net Thanks a bundle!!!!

Could I please get a copy of this magical list, thank-you in advance.
My e-mail address is:sm00thcriminal_17@hotmail.com

I would be so grateful for the list too, if you don't mind. celise at webclay dot com. Thanks so much!

could you please send me a copy as well luke at burtells.com. Please change the at to @, I dont have enough posts to post an email address. My first post and been lurking for a while. We go in November and this is our 7th year in a row. Would love to give the kids new things to do.....

Okay y'all, I just stumbled upon this great Wikipedia page for the HM.

There is waaaay too much stuff on that page to list here. I included a lot of it in our master document, but I wanted to post the link here.

I think you should take the time to visit the page. IT IS AMAZING.

I had no idea. It is AMAZING to me that almost every single character in the HM has it's own story and background.

...and wait until you read about all the tombstones. I am a HUGE SUCKER for this type of information. My mind has been like a sponge tonight!

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Haunted_Mansion_characters

Enjoy!!!

Okay y'all, I just stumbled upon this great Wikipedia page for the HM.

There is waaaay too much stuff on that page to list here. I included a lot of it in our master document, but I wanted to post the link here.

I think you should take the time to visit the page. IT IS AMAZING.

I had no idea. It is AMAZING to me that almost every single character in the HM has it's own story and background.

...and wait until you read about all the tombstones. I am a HUGE SUCKER for this type of information. My mind has been like a sponge tonight!

Here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Haunted_Mansion_characters

Enjoy!!!

Thanks for that! What a great read! I kept stopping and looking up references. I've read a fair bit of Edgar Allan Poe but had never even heard of "The Black Cat". Read it now... brrr... I especially liked this little tidbit from the wiki page:

"The 2003 film version of the Hitchhiking Ghosts were featured in a commercial promoting Halloween Time at Disneyland. In the commercial, the ghosts leave the mansion and are seen enjoying other Disney attractions, such as Matterhorn Bobsleds and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. The commercial ends with the ghosts screaming in terror inside It's a Small World." :lmao:

...the aroma of fresh baked cookies and pies is always in the air! I've heard the sense of smell is the most powerful of influences! It "absorbs" you into the magic and hopefully, into the confectionery on the right side of Main Street!

May I please get a copy of the list! Thank you so much!!! deedeew80 at comcast dot net

...the aroma of fresh baked cookies and pies is always in the air! I've heard the sense of smell is the most powerful of influences! It "absorbs" you into the magic and hopefully, into the confectionery on the right side of Main Street!

No wonder why all i want to do is eat!!!
:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter