Your BEST WDW theme park secret! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! All four of the Parks are on there, but like you said, it's not current.

Pete e-mailed me and asked if he could put it up on the site so you guys could access it as you want.

However, if you still want the index-card formatted version w/pics, you can e-mail me, and I'll get it to you! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting that link again. I had forgotten Pete put it on the site!

Could someone please email me this doc if they have it? I knwo we're not supposed to do this but taking my DD tommorow for her first trip, I'm a newbie here, and I want to make it the most magical experience ever. Thank you kindly.

I dont have enough post to post my email addy, hmmmmm let me work on that

Last year when DH and I went on our honemoon to MK, we were on Dumbo when the fireworks were going off. After the fireworks we hauled booty over to toontown to see the princesses. We saw Belle, Aurora, and Cinderella right before they closed. We were the last ones in and we got lots of pics

Not sure if this one has been posted yet, but in was in the "Today in Disney History" book yesterday.

At DHS in the waiting area outside of Star Tours, listen closely and you'll hear a page for "Egroeg Sacul", which is George Lucas spelled backwards. :)

Yep! All four of the Parks are on there, but like you said, it's not current.

Pete e-mailed me and asked if he could put it up on the site so you guys could access it as you want.

However, if you still want the index-card formatted version w/pics, you can e-mail me, and I'll get it to you! :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting that link again. I had forgotten Pete put it on the site!

Hey Dcanoli,

Your PM box is full! :scared1: And your email bounced my message! :eek: My email is theomne[at]gmail[dot]com Could you please email me the word doc (or somebody else out there could send it to me if Dcanoli isn't around right now!) PM me if there are any problems or questions... sorry for cluttering the thread but didn't know how else to get the documents? :confused3

Hi Everyone!

If you have e-mailed or PM'd me in the last four days, I am getting your request sent out now.

My DH had a business trip to Orlando, and the boys and I tagged along for a little Disney fun.

Thanks!

:welcome: back! Hope you had a great trip. :thumbsup2

Hey! Thanks! We didn't do the Parks this time (only the "outside" stuff), and let me tell ya'll something that I was completely oblivious to...

I KNOW (in my head) about summers in Florida and WDW, but let me tell ya'll SOMETHING--IT WAS SO STINKIN' HOT AND CROWDED, it was WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST TIME IN THE WORLD TO BE AT DISNEY!

OMG! It was so packed! I have never met (or bumped into literally) so many RUDE people down there ever! I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing from around the World OR WHAT, but people are RUDE!

Don't they know they are supposed to be at the HAPPIEST place on Earth? :confused3

Some good things and discoveries this trip though (and don't you love how you can always discover new things at Disney even though you've been before??)....

ONE WORD--SPOODLES! Long story short--if you have never been to this restaurant, GO-GO-GO! Don't walk--run! We tried it on a whim to feed hungry little ones in a hurry, and OMG! The breakfast and atmosphere were TO DIE FOR!

Not expensive, quick service, and great food! You all must go!

2nd thing--those CREATE-A-MARSHMALLOW things at Goofy's Candy Company! OMG! (Again) Where in the world can you find such a delectable treat for only $2?

I've got two new things to do each trip now! Wow! I love Disney!!!!!

Hey! Thanks! We didn't do the Parks this time (only the "outside" stuff), and let me tell ya'll something that I was completely oblivious to...

I KNOW (in my head) about summers in Florida and WDW, but let me tell ya'll SOMETHING--IT WAS SO STINKIN' HOT AND CROWDED, it was WITHOUT A DOUBT THE WORST TIME IN THE WORLD TO BE AT DISNEY!

OMG! It was so packed! I have never met (or bumped into literally) so many RUDE people down there ever! I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing from around the World OR WHAT, but people are RUDE!

Don't they know they are supposed to be at the HAPPIEST place on Earth? :confused3

:eek: Oh, no! Really? We're planning our next trip for this time next year!

You are so welcome! My trip is coming up, so I really need to go thru the document and make sure it's all in order!

DCanoli...I just emailed you as well for the document! I am a newbie here, but I would love the info as well....Thanks!!!:goodvibes

First let me say that this 240+ page thread was awesome. I have read it all at work over the last week. We leave for Disney Saturdsay morning!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :yay: I know sooooo much more about disney than I knew before from my previous 11 trips. :teacher:

I was hoping someone might have some secrets about the year of a million dreams giveaways. Has anyone ever been picked? Do the castmembers who award these prizes stick out in anyway? Anything that might help would be awesome. TYIA:thumbsup2

PS

We are wanting to have a baby and could think of nothing more magical than creating our first bundle of magic :wizard: and joy :lovestruc than in Cinderella's castle. I know it is a billion to one shot, but hey its worth a try to get picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter