Your #1 Pick for a 1 TS Credit - Non Character

DisneyLvr55

<font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit
What restaurant is your #1 pick for dinner that is only 1 credit, and a non character meal? Preferably not a buffet.

TIA!!!

We are not buffet people either so I'm kind of nervous about our upcoming trip. My top pick for 1TS credit is Via Napoli. My husband changes his mind every trip. His top picks are House of Blues, GF Cafe, and Yak and Yeti.

We loved the Rose and Crown at Epcot. It was a delicious table service meal, and if you're lucky you can get a patio table to watch Illuminations!

hubby and I loved Tutto Italia...and Biergarten..sorry I know a buffet but so nice there..
we also like going to the resort restaurants..

DTD we love House of Blues...the atmosphere and the food are pretty good

This is subject to change with each trip but.....:goodvibes

For Food: Teppan Edo-Loved it! I know it's just like the hibachi place in my hometown, but I love that place too! haha

Atmosphere: San Angel Inn-Memories......:goodvibes

Fun: Sci Fi-I like the food too (even tho they got rid of the beef and bleu salad which I really liked...oh well we will try something else this trip!)

All around: Coral Reef-Food was good, good deal on DDP, incredible venue, We just like it!!!!!:goodvibes

I've done all but 5 and my top choice is Sanaa. I actually think it's better than some of the signatures.

Kona meets all my needs. I always enjoy Coral Reef. And I like Olivia's.

We had one of our best meals last trip at The Wave. hands down better than our meal at Artist Point. Looking forward to our next trip and Via Napoli, which I keep hearing wonderful things about.

Our favorites are Yak and Yeti, Tonys, Mama Melrose and the newer restuarant in Mexico. The Biergarten is also good but you said no buffet.

Via Napoli! Amazing food.

We also love tutto Italia pasta.

Chefs de France is also delicious.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

'Ohana, hands down. Food and atmosphere are excellent, and it is especially nice if you're there during "Wishes."

Cape may cafe for dinner. I know you said no buffets but at nearly $50 per adult, its the best 1 credit value.... And yummy! :)

After our bad experience at Ohana this year i would choose Boma. Nice and spicy food, excellent se`rvice.

For food, Sanaa. We like La Hacienda for view and Margaritas! Have not had dinner there, but had a really good breakfast at Kouzzina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter