Young couples?

DFi (25) and I (23) got engaged in Disney in 2003. He had never been there before and LOVED it. We made a pinky swear we'd do everything possible to get there every 3 years. As of yesterday I requested my quote and it looks like Dec. of 2006 I'll be celebrating my birthday with Mickey!!! We love it, we absolutely can't get enough of the magic of Disney. :banana:

We took a 3 week honeymoon to WDW in 98 when we got married and it was a blast mind you we had been before that without our only daughter at the time. We fell in love with it well I did when going in 96 with my DW then GF and her family all grown siblings and parents. Then we went on our honeymoon in 98 and it got even better. Now I couldn't imagine going without the kids mind you as we love seeing Disney through them. We are still a fairly young couple at 36 and 33.

My FI and I are planning our honeymoon for May. We aren't young pups but we like to think we aren't that old either. :blush:

My DFi is 26 and I'm 22 and we will be there for our honeymoon in January. I've been there five times and he's never been! I'm crossing my fingers on this one because he is not one to believe in "magic".

Dh and I are young (27&26) and childless. We're taking our first WDW trip together for Valentines day in 2006, followed by a trip on the DCL!

Me and the hubby are going next month (woohoo, next month!!)
I think we are still are young. I am twenty-eleven (sounds better than 31) and he is 37. The first time he went was in 2002 and he loved it!!

Hi,

I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 28.
We're going for his first time ever and my first since i had babyteeth.
I'm too excited. 20something days to go!

My fiance (33) and I (25) are heading down for our second trip together. We're going to check out some of the intimate wedding sites this trip, as we're planning on getting married next year at Disney.

Dh and went for our honeymoon to Disneyworld and went back last year, Were booked for this Feb. No kids here either. We love it just the two of us. :love:

My Fiancee and I have gone three times since we started dating.

We'll be there again on the 18th for our first trip as a married couple! Yay honeymoon!

Me and my girlfriend have been together since high school. We are now 23 & 24 and this June will be our third trip to disney together. To be honest... i could do it every year!

Me and my significant other are going on our first vacation together in a little over a month. I am very excited. I have been to disney before with my family, but this will be our first vacation. We are 20 and 21. I guess that makes us a really young couple. lol.

I'm not worried about enjoying it though. I can't wait!
:cheer2:

I'm not married yet but will be in about a year (at WDW) and he's never been to WDW yet but he will be forced to love it and spend many happy years of our lives at WDW. :teeth: I'm sure he will love it because he loves the Travel channel shows about WDW so we're on our way! We don't plan on having kids but plan on spending many years at WDW because we love it. (Well that's my plan and I love it but my plan is the only one that matters and my loving it means he'll love it :rotfl: ) I'm 23 and he's 29.

My wife and I went in October when we were dating, and again in June for our huneemoon. We joined DVC on that trip and have already planned our next 2 trips.

We have no children, well, she has me, which is means she has one child, but that's another story.

Me and my fiance went last may for the first time together i am 21 and she is 26. I have been 4 times before with my parents and she has been 7 time with her mother. It was fantastic we plan on going again in a couple of years time, if we an wait that long that is!!
Would go next year but are buying a house and beleave me that ain't cheap here in the uk. £130,000 pound thats $234,000 US dollers. :scared
Sorry for the Rant!!!!!!!
We really enjoyed the triip, we were there for 2 weeks and stayed in the fort willderness lodge. I could go there every year and be as happy as a sand boy.
We are thinking of maybe getting married there but not sure yet. :bride:
Hope to meet fellow DIS er's when we go next.
Thanks for reading
Trevor and Sam

My husband and I went to Disney on our honeymoon. We were both 24. After three years we return in November. Can't wait. Doesn't matter what age I love Disney World!! :earboy2:

:love2:
My boyfriend and I went last February for Valentines Day, and we are going again Oct 7th!! I think it's one of the most romantic places to spend with someone you love. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter