Young At Heart: The #BirthdayFestivus13 Adventure!!! 5 UPDATES, 1/8!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, that is so amazingly precious that you almost forgot your bags. For some reason though, I can't help but think that someway, somehow, the situation would fix itself. :rolleyes:

I'm so totally with you on being in Disney with another Disney obsessed person. Sadly, for me that hasn't happened. But I still agree. The joy you must have been feeling must have be off the charts.

AHHH BREAKING BAD PURPLE REFERENCE!!!! :woohoo:

Stacey. Nothing more needs to be said. And soon there will be MORE new footage. :hyper:

Haha, that's so weird because I had no idea anyone in the States called it "pop". In Canada, it's completely "pop". You see how informative your reports are. :thumbsup2

WHAT A GREAT START TO YOUR FIRST DAY!!!!!!!!!

Your POFQ room looks FANTASTIC. Very royal feeling indeed. I can't wait to tell you about staying in the Royal Rooms in my Disneymoon TR. It was pretty mind blowing.

Oh my gosh, when I saw pictures of you in that outfit, you know what I though? "Oh, she must be Disney-bounding Rapunzel. That is so cool!" Now I know you're actually dressing up for Food and Wine. Love that flower headband.

It must be so close to go backstage with a CM!!!!! Have you seen Jess' interview on Dis Unplugged? I think I'm going to apply for the International Program because of her...she's so awesome.

Beijing-style strawberries??? I need to find those. That spring pancake looks a lot like Peking duck. Delicious! I think that's one of the things I like about Chinese food. We like to combine a lot of textures.

Yay, you're making me so excited to start my TR, haha. Just wish it didn't take so long to download my PP pictures. All 553 of them.

Oh, did you do PP+ or just the regular PP?

YAY, surprise update! (I actually prefer the surprise of finding out on my own that you have updated... :p)

So, the first thing I ate in Disney was............ SALAD.

This was a very strange thing because I am against salad, politically.

LOL.

Ok, so I don't know how I fecking missed this....and it's already on page 5!!

I'm soooo excited to follow along on this TR!!!!

I'm at 61 days now before our 2 week trip and your TR is the PERFECT thing to get me totally in the mood for our upcoming visit! (Not like I wasn't already, but you know what I mean!)

Can't wait to see all the pics, hear about all the details, and enjoy vicariously through you!

Continue to kick *** at writing and in life Lia!

Can't wait for more!!:flower3:

POFQ looks so nice, it'd definitely be my mod of choice, if I didn't stay at Pop... for NSync of course. I say POP too for soda. Occasionally I will say Soooda like Stewie from Family Guy when I'm trying to be weird.

Yum, food! Flower and Garden is sooooooo pretty at Epcot and now they have food stands too.

Cute flowery outfit :goodvibes

I stayed at Riverside when it was Dixie Landings years ago and it still remains my all time favorite (after Beach Club which I could only afford with my at-the-time Disney Store cast member discount). Hoping to stay at Riverside next year!

Props for the Marie Schrader reference - sometimes I would get distracted watching the scenes because I was counting purple objects!!

I also grew up saying Pop, but after years of living in NYC and now LA - soda it is!!!

Your excitement for Disney is adorable. Seriously! I love how you write your reports like you're talking to us personally :thumbsup2

French Quarter... I need to stay there! I think I might just have to book this resort for our Christmas trip next year. I totally agree with you on loving the purple bedspreads. They're just so pretty!

Mmmm that spring pancake looks delicious! I'm waiting for my husband to get home from work and since we're going out to dinner tonight for my birthday, I haven't had anything to eat in awhile. I'm like salivating over here looking at those food pictures! YUMMM! <3

Thank you thank you thank you. :) BOOK IT NOW!!! hahaha. If you needed an extra push, there it is. Seriously you will not regret it!

The pride rock fun spot was kind of like the KidCot stations, except instead of Duffy/Perry the kids (and kids at heart) got to color and decorate a mask cutout on a stick :)

Thanks for the info! Now I wish I had stopped. I have never done a KidCot fun stop but I kinda want to!

Yay Updates :)

Loved reading about your excitement about New Fantasyland! I also pretty much freak out when I see the new fantasyland sign ;). For some reason I actually perfer the ariel sign to the beast sign, I have no idea why but that is the one that always gives me excitement! That was one of the rides I went on with my cast member friend last time I was in Disney and I always think of her when I see little mermaid stuff so maybe thats why. Idk but the point is i'm such a fan of those signs in the airport.

You, Jess and Leanne's (Especially you and Jess) excitement for disney is so incredible!!!!!! I always get super excited when I go to Disney but you guys make even me seem tame (Which by the way is a WONDERFUL thing)!!!!!!

LOVE your Hula Timon!!!! He's so adorable!!!! I saw the timon vynilmation on twitter and thought of you, did you order it?

I LOVE THE NEW STACEY PART!!!! Getting new stacey footage is like the best thing EVER!!!!!! Is it at all sad I read that whole quote in my "Stacey" voice? She seriously is like a Disney Fan superstar. She really is the best! I watch her videos on youtube when i'm not in Disney as well but I only do that occasionally. As much as I have grown to love her new must do videos I really miss the old one. I feel like that one had more fun quotes and stuff however the new one is getting more fun stacey quotes.

The backstage at Disney is so interesting isn't it? I got to go backstage at Magic Kingdom for my choir trip once, it was SO neat! I think about it everytime I walk down main street or through adventureland or in tomorowland since those are the areas I got to see the backstage area of.

Like you, i'm also a big fan of the epcot monorail. I don't take the monorail there every trip since my mom and I get a car and it eats up alot of time to go to a monorail resort to go to the transportation center and then board the epcot monorail. However I feel like it is such a magical experience. I think it is even more magical than the magic kingdom monorail experience just because of that loop around.

I love all the additions they made to the flower and garden festival!!!!! Last time I was there during that time they didn't offer food at all. I really need to go back and experience that!!!!!!

I didn't order it... I figured it was a blind box and I didn't want to risk getting one I don't want. I always buy the Vinyls super cheap just so I can trade them, I've never actually bought a new one! Thanks for all the nice comments :)

I made it, and after only a couple of updates!

Oh my gosh, POFQ. MEMORIES. That's where we stayed on our Disneymoon. LOVE IT THERE.

I had to laugh at your pop/soda explanation, because we call it neither one! It's all just Coke. :lmao: I remember meeting a kid from Minnesota when we went to see Hanson in Nashville a few years ago, and we took turns making each other say different words. We got a kick out of finding out they call water fountains that you drink from a bubbler. Oh the things you learn when you travel these great United States!

I am really excited to read about your amazing birthday adventures! It seems so long ago that I followed with the pics you posted on Instagram! It will be fun to relive it all with your TR. :goodvibes

A BUBBLER? hahaha that's really weird to me. And it's funny you bring up Hanson because most of my traveling has been thanks to them. OH THOSE BOYS.

Thanks so much!

OK, that is so amazingly precious that you almost forgot your bags. For some reason though, I can't help but think that someway, somehow, the situation would fix itself. :rolleyes:

I'm so totally with you on being in Disney with another Disney obsessed person. Sadly, for me that hasn't happened. But I still agree. The joy you must have been feeling must have be off the charts.

AHHH BREAKING BAD PURPLE REFERENCE!!!! :woohoo:

Stacey. Nothing more needs to be said. And soon there will be MORE new footage. :hyper:

Haha, that's so weird because I had no idea anyone in the States called it "pop". In Canada, it's completely "pop". You see how informative your reports are. :thumbsup2

FINALLY SOMEONE GOT THE BREAKING BAD REFERENCE, my god. It's all I've been able to think about the past few weeks! BREAKING BAD 4 LIFE.

I am SO excited for the new Stacey footage. and I really hope you get to go to Disney with someone obsessed like you are someday!

I stayed at Riverside when it was Dixie Landings years ago and it still remains my all time favorite (after Beach Club which I could only afford with my at-the-time Disney Store cast member discount). Hoping to stay at Riverside next year!

Props for the Marie Schrader reference - sometimes I would get distracted watching the scenes because I was counting purple objects!!

I also grew up saying Pop, but after years of living in NYC and now LA - soda it is!!!

Yay, another Breaking bad fan!! Omg have you seen this photo of Dean Norris

BCX04tmCMAE3Jqo.jpg

He posted it on Twitter while they were filming the last episodes and wrote "Purple haze" hahaha.

Sorry :offtopic: I'm just obsessed. I hope you get to stay at Riverside next year!!

MAY 13, 2013
Day 1, Part 3 In Which There Is Food, Drink, Flowers, and Stripping

My favorite thing about the puppets in China is that they are wearing Converse.

CONS4LIFE.

9673333615_cd6ca6fdd4_z.jpg

If you look close in the next pic, you can see the Illuminations globe:

9676561680_e8e9b8dd0d_z.jpg

Snow White!

9677040224_5be115ec7b_z.jpg

So, what happened next was pretty horrifying. We're all walking along, enjoying World Showcase life. And boom, suddenly we hear a group of guys singing MMMBop.

Sigh.

It wasn't Hanson. FOR ONCE I WASN'T RANDOMLY RUNNING INTO THEM. What a relief!

Whew. Close one.

It was just some people making fun of them in front of the America Gardens Theatre, where they play during the Food & Wine Festival. This was really weird because of course JUST as we Hanson fans who had seen them perform there during F&W were walking by, other people who had seen them there or at least heard about it were in the same spot. Singing one of their songs. AT THAT MOMENT. Do you have any idea how many things in the universe had to align for that to happen?!?!

I cannot escape Hanson, I'm tellin' ya. It's fine... I never want to, anyway.

The next stop I wanted to make was at The Smokehouse in America, because I HAD to have the Rocky Road Mousse Brownie.

Jess and Mark went to sit down at a nearby picnic table and we joined them after I got my brownie.

9060499863_2ca3532fa4_z.jpg

GGGAAAHHH SO GOOD. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS. I wish they had these on the regular. Actually, I feel that way about basically everything I ate at these booths.

I went to the bathroom & to check out the Liberty Inn b/c I had heard they had some special dessert inside there. They did have a Smores brownie, but since I had obviously just eaten the Rocky Road one, I passed. Good to know it's there, though!

F&G SELFIE!!!

9673332661_0a58438a81_z.jpg

Lee Anne & I hung back while I got some delicious rainbow Kaki Gori, which is one of my all time favorite Disney snacks!

Jess and Mark went ahead and got some Frushi at the Japan stand.

9062727728_5f7560d25f_z.jpg

I wanted to try it, but I was pretty full already and we had Chef Mickey's that night! I do think it's a very creative idea though.

We all walked on through the showcase, not really stopping to do much, just enjoying it. I was just enjoying the atmosphere at this point and just appreciating that I was in Disney!

I think my favorite part of the whole Flower and Garden Festival was over in the UK.

I always love the stuff they write on the pavement here. I looked down and saw this:

9676560316_59f2126053_z.jpg

Not exactly grammatically correct, but adorable all the same!

To the right of it, I saw this:

9673332219_df672ac95b_z.jpg

I looked up and who did I see?

PETER PAN!

9676538162_1c8e420b55_z.jpg

I gotta say, wow, that was awesome. I had seen photos of Peter atop the roof before, but I guess I forgot about it because I was very surprised when I looked up and saw him! It made me very happy. Tickled, even.

9676559896_a68b6d368e_z.jpg

"I wish we'd never have to grow up! Off to Neverland!"

9676560006_5514f595b6_z.jpg

By far the best F&G display in my opinion. I would say the Beauty & the Beast ones in France come close, though (pics of that later in the report!).

9676559632_0f9031a6fd_z.jpg

9676559436_bb80a2b20e_z.jpg

9673331091_953daf4de2_z.jpg

9676559230_ffe86c648a_z.jpg

I went over to the telephone booths and when I picked up the phone, Lee-Anne goes, "Ugh. Taylor again?"

He has GOT to stop calling me there! Honestly.

9673310805_e832c3b81f_z.jpg

I said "YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR FROM LONDON!" into the receiver b/c that's just what you do. When you're me. Or Paul Rudd. He and I are pretty much two peas in a pod.

9677040088_75c62b6ee7_z.jpg

9673332565_19fd43b40a_z.jpg

When we reached the Pineapple Promenade booth, we stopped because I was DYING to try the Violet Lemonade. It's one of those things that as soon as I saw a picture of it, I knew I had to try it.

I've also been calling it the Violent Lemonade for months because one of the times I wrote about it, I included that typo. LOL.

9676538630_5673ecb068_z.jpg

I was very happy that my skirt matched the Violent Lemonade, a Quentin Tarantino favorite. This outfit was just working out so well. :D

And the drink? OH MY GOD. One of my favorite things EVER. It's the most delicious and refreshing thing of all time. The only problem was, it really filled me up for some reason. It wasn't even that big, but frozen drinks have that effect on me.

Jess got one too because she had tried it before and loved it!

9673330669_0ffded2bd8_z.jpg

Mark showed us that earlier he had traded for a That's So Raven pin. We all freaked because if you're our age, it means you watched that show RELIGIOUSLY back in the day.

9673330837_57e2aa380f_z.jpg

We were standing near the booth enjoying our violent drinks when we realized it was a designated smoking area. BLECH. We got away from there fast!

9676558592_6e746508f2_z.jpg

We moved over by the Point of Entry store where Jess and Mark ran into one of their CP friends who had coincidentally served John Stamos a Coke (or pop... or soda... :D) the day before. He then became a running theme of the trip. I don't even know why besides the fact that he is awesome. But like... he just kept coming up. LOL. So really I should rename this trip report #StamosFestivus13.

Jess's friend said that John was "definitely on crack" which was alarming. I asked what gave that impression and she said that he was super skinny! Lee-Anne and I thought that was so funny because we had just been talking about how he looked really skinny lately and that we hoped he wasn't ill, not ON CRACK. ?!

I checked John's twitter and there was a picture of him in Epcot! But it turned out that he had just left Disney, so unfortunately we would not be running into Uncle Jesse anytime soon! Ah... next time.

Did you guys know that he is so obsessed with Disney/Disney Parks that he buys pieces from the parks and displays them all over his property? Like he has a Dumbo ride vehicle just sitting in his backyard. YEAH that's right with this TR you are not just getting a report of Disney adventures you are getting Disney-related celebrity trivia. However the #StamosFestivus13 part of this TR is now over. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Jess and Mark were catching up with their friend, so I said I was gonna go check out the Port of Entry store cause it was SO hot and I was feeling a bit off from downing that Violent Lemonade so quickly!

Lee-Anne and I headed in there and I immediately saw this girl remove her top.

Walt Disney World, ladies and gentlemen!

She was trying on a t-shirt. GURL. It's not your wedding dress, I'm pretty sure you can just eyeball it.

We were about to walk away when the girl turned around and came over to talk to me! LOL.

She asked me where I got my flower headband. It's from Claire's, so I told her that. I was tempted to say, "Where did you get your bra?" but I refrained.

Jess and Mark came in shortly after. We informed them of the Topless Wonder, and off we went back to Future World since we had a monorail to catch!

9676558428_1d6053c807_z.jpg

MAY 13, 2013
Day 1, Part 4 In Which We're VIP Frumps!!!!​

Jess and Mark have a friend who was friends with Rapunzel, and it was the last time she would be hanging out with her, so Jess asked me if we could go over to MK that night. Lee-Anne and I were sarcastically like, "Ugh. I mean, if we HAVE to."

So we were on our way to the Magic Kingdom!!! AHHH!!!!

9673319239_a417bb60c6_z.jpg

9676547030_9eb6857b0a_z.jpg

9673318917_0ef91bcbce_z.jpg

9676558146_7e17f06e72_z.jpg

I thought the crowds would be worse, but this first day was remarkably empty!

9676558306_87107ae707_z.jpg

Overall, I have to say that while the crowds during most of the trip were heavier than I am used to, it wasn't THAT bad, probably cause it was still late spring, not officially summer yet. Thank God. I am so used to it being completely not crowded with only mild heat, and I'm so spoiled!

Bye, Epcot!

9676557990_eaf349b97e_z.jpg

So we took the monorail over the Magic Kingdom. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Security check!

9673329757_8d21618200_z.jpg

WE'RE AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9673329613_b7daa91d54_z.jpg

9673329477_6c1132ee36_z.jpg

I don't care how many times I come to Disney.

I don't care how old I get.

The first time you go to the Magic Kingdom each trip is like the color flooding into a black and white scene. It's like circulation returning to your veins. It wakes you up.

9673338419_8bb12f2347_z.jpg

These pics are just of Lee-Anne and I cause I'm pretty sure Jess and Mark had run into one of their friends.

9673321099_2388384ba4_z.jpg

9673312477_56813e44b9_z.jpg

Then Jess came over and said hi, cause at first we didn't see her due to us posing fabulously. The PhotoPass photographer thought she was some random person which was pretty funny because once I was like "HI!!!!" the photographer goes, "Oh wait, do you know her?" and we were all like "YES!" so then the photographer was like "Omg, get in here!!"

9673312737_2068839900_z.jpg

Crazy to think the last time Jess and I were in MK together was on our December 2011 trips!

9676540896_c8ac8f94b9_z.jpg

We only got to hang out twice that December, and now we had two weeks of Festivusing ahead of us!! WOO!

We went straight to City Hall to get birthday buttons for Lee-Anne and I. We had actually already gotten them in our check-in packets at French Quarter, but mine had my full name on it and Lee-Anne's was missing the dash in her name. So she had to get that dash added. LOL.

9673329321_f024fc274a_z.jpg

This guy did an awesome job! I loved how he decorated it.

9673328061_e85fea5441_z.jpg

Then Jess & I checked out the pin book. Behind the scenes of Jess's endless pin trading:

9673329167_0fb489d85f_z.jpg

WED<3

9673328997_0e22706a21_z.jpg

After that, we headed across to the Town Square Theatre.

9676556810_fbe046e01f_z.jpg

Which, by the way, I would like to know WHY is it still called a theatre? Disney, you very lamely took out the awesome theatre that used to be in here, and back then it was called the "Main Street Exposition Hall". Now there is no theatre, and it's called the Town Square Theatre. What.

Just curious about that one.

9673328665_fd05e8bb2e_z.jpg

Instead of getting in line for the princesses... we had to wait in the store inside the "Theatre" because we were going to get to SKIP THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9676556530_a769bbcfe3_z.jpg

Because we're frumps we sat down near the hat display and chatted about life and stuff. Then we looked around the store and before we knew it, it was time to be let in!

9676556338_56bbf708cf_z.jpg

9673328245_29284efe20_z.jpg

MAY 13, 2013
Day 1, Part 5 In Which I Meet My Twin​

There was another friend of Mark's with us at this point, and we just went right into the princess room. Oh how lovely.

Right before we met our first princess, I took this pic:

9673327879_6a9634a41a_z.jpg

This dude was SO precious. He was like a little kid all excited to meet Cinderella. He was one of those pin collectors that wears a million on his hat and vest. I don't know how people even do that cause that must get heavy, but I admire the dedication!

Just so you guys know, I'm not gonna post Jess's pics in this update since I have already jam packed this thing with pics and you can just check it out on her TR. So go do that if you haven't seen it already!

So then it was our turn to meet Cinderella! She told me that I looked like Rapunzel. But I mean, duh.

9676566058_3e127459d4_z.jpg

Aurora was next. I can't remember if it was before or after we met her but Jess made some comment about how Aurora was weird in general that really made me laugh? Frumpy moment for both of us.

Anyway when I met Aurora told her that I was so excited because I had found the AURORA SHOE PIN and I showed it to her on my lanyard. She was very impressed.

9673337977_a0101512e0_z.jpg

If you don't know, I am obsessed with the princess shoe pins. I think that is the most creative pin idea ever! My mission for this trip was to find the Rapunzel shoe pin and you will just have to wait and see if I did!

THEN IT CAME TIME TO MEET MY SOUL SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9676566180_acaf077948_z.jpg

WE'RE SO CUTE IDEK

9676565746_4ff93ff8ec_z.jpg

That's my girl right there.

9673337389_60747f5cd4_z.jpg

Rapunzel was fantastic. If you don't already know, I am the biggest Tangled fan of all time so I was very excited! I was sad Eugene wasn't around, but before I could even bring him up, Rapunzel started talking about him! It's true love, I tell ya.

She also loved the flowers in my hair and said we looked alike. YES, yes I know!!!

Lee-Anne's turn!

9676540622_9e16ed68ef_z.jpg

Rapunzel wanted Lee-Anne to cross her arms Eugene style.

9676565418_cf45ea6367_z.jpg

She seemed to really be missing him! UM, DISNEY?!?! CAN WE GET EUGENE IN WITH RAPUNZEL PLEASE?!

9676565584_ba195489a4_z.jpg

After we all took pictures, Jess looked at her camera and was like, "Wow, you guys do look freakishly similar." Yes, obviously Rapunzel and I are twins, people! Everyone just agrees.

After our AWESOME princess M&G, we headed out of the "Theatre" and on down Main Street. Jess and I pin traded with a CM on the corner in front of the Emporium, and I tried to take a picture of the awesome Pocahontas display in the window.

9676555648_aa67503cdd_z.jpg

Not an easy thing when it comes to the glare! I just get so excited any time I see anything Pocahontas related in the parks because it's one of the most underrated movies ever!

Off we went down the most magical street on Earth!

9677039734_fa420bf83b_z.jpg

9673327575_f981502816_z.jpg

9673327219_1e5b0037d8_z.jpg

9676555338_66f063dfb7_z.jpg

So suddenly Lee-Anne goes, "WHAT IS THAT?!"

It was Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Jess, Mark, and I are all pretty used to this random as heck mini-parade, but Lee-Anne had never seen it before (actually I think she had probably never even heard about it) so she was freaking out and dubbed it her "Birthday Parade."

9676554806_2c46b3293c_z.jpg

9673326747_3bdd2e8d8b_z.jpg

9673327063_1489d1cdf4_z.jpg

9673326645_d531263b91_z.jpg

9673326507_f148590cef_z.jpg

9673326359_3de761fd91_z.jpg

I just love it because how often do you get to see a crab and a candelabra dancing atop a float?! Never is the answer you're looking for. Unless you're in Disney all the time, that is. I think we lost Jess and Mark briefly because they were just like oh yeah whatever and walked on, LOL.

This Mickey and Minnie thing was in some window and I thought it was SO AWESOME.

9673813127_11a9ffbcaf_z.jpg

Oh hello.

9673326153_bde73b50c3_z.jpg

9673325991_c011178bd4_z.jpg

Ahh... so gorgeous and perfect. When you get to that moment of your trip where you are standing in front of the castle... I'll stop here. It's just not something that can be described in words. I'm sure you know what I mean.

ROTFL at the Dean Norris pic!!! I hadn't seen it - so thanks for a good laugh!! And speaking of purple, I love your purple skirt and basically your whole flower and garden ensemble, sunglasses included! Can't wait to read more!!!

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! HANSON AND THAT'S SO RAVEN?! :love:

My cousin & I used to turn on the MmmBop CD full blast and do back handsprings on her bed and dance. The back handsprings are pretty random, but hey! It was fun :D

I loved watching That's So Raven. Ahhh the good 'ol Disney Channel days! :goodvibes

Love your pictures with Rapunzel! Yall totally look alike! Mallory (my 2.5 year old) is obsessed with Rapunzel/Tangled. She swears that Flynn Rider is her boyfriend.

I said "YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR FROM LONDON!" into the receiver b/c that's just what you do.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: My husband and I say this all the time...I have no idea why, it's usually pretty random haha! Never thought to say it into one of the Epcot phones though!

What a great first day! Love that you arrived, went into POFQ and went straight to the parks. I LOVE the POR/POFQ area, even though I prefer the deluxes, I think I love the Port Orleans area just as much. I hope to stay at POFQ someday, I've only stayed at POR.

Love your Flower and Garden festival themed outfit! I kept getting confused reading these updates thinking you were at Food and Wine because of the booths, then I remembered that they added booths for the F&G festival! :cool1:

You really do look like Rapunzel!

Wow, mega updates!! AWESOME! :cool1:

OMG, I just realized how perfect your attire is for the F&G festival!!! Yeah I'm a little slow, but I get there eventually.

YES!!! I so totally love the chalk writings in the UK. They just makes me smile. :)

Haha, if your my age, Raven will always be Olivia on the Cosby Show.

Bahaha, Topless Wonder!! I have not yet had that Disney experience. It got me thinking though. Do any of the Disney stores have changing room? I honestly have no idea. :confused3

MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!! That's when you know you're home. ::yes::

I so can't wait to get a birthday button! Like it's pretty ridiculous how much I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, so I really need a CM friend. :laughing:

I simply adore that first pic of you and Rapunzel. You have this childlike excitement that really comes though in that photo. It's fantastic. I'm forever making the distinction between "childlike" and "childish". Suffice it to say, "childish" = bad, "childlike" = One of the best traits any person can possess. :goodvibes

Woohoo!! More updates!!

A Raven pin?!?! AS IF!!! WHAT!!?!?!?! So totally awesome!

Had no idea about the Stamos facts! Thanks for that tidbit!

Oh my gosh, totally get that feeling walking into MK too, it’s home, no matter what!

Ahh, got to go right in?!!? I guess that’s what happens when you’re personal friends with a princess, lol! How awesome!! Ahh!! Those shoe pins are the BEST, I managed to get three of them on the last trip! I need the rest!!

Uhm…yeah, you and Punzie definitely have a few similarities goin on there, lol, also I’m pretty sure I ran into a very good friend of hers a few days before this when I was at BOG with Jess and Mark…

Yup, sure do understand that “in front of the castle for the first time, or any time” it’s just so incredible and amazing, and after a walk down Main St you really do need to stop for a moment and just soak it all up

Love your updates
You are so right! Going to MK never gets old !!!
48 more days till im home!!!!!
Epcot= food and IM hungry!!!

Yay!!!!! Another Disney TR!! Not even that far into it and we already have Friends references and mention of Hanson!!!! :lmao: Oh Lia, I just love you and your reports. They make me so happy! :rotfl: I'm also SOO excited for this TR because my first family trip will be the second week of May (2015) and we will be staying at POR, so I'm super pumped to see how your trip goes at that time of year!!

This is so cool! That food looks soooooo good! That Peter Pan topiary is just perfect. You and Rapunzel do look spookily alike! I got a Rapunzel shoe pin on my last trip; I was standing in line at Sweet Spells and this little boy in front of me traded it with me. He so clearly wanted to get rid of it lol. I can't wait to read more!

ROTFL at the Dean Norris pic!!! I hadn't seen it - so thanks for a good laugh!! And speaking of purple, I love your purple skirt and basically your whole flower and garden ensemble, sunglasses included! Can't wait to read more!!!

You should really check out his Twitter, he is absolutely HILARIOUS. He even took a photo of himself on top of a rock and said he was the Lion King. LOL!!! I just love him.

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! HANSON AND THAT'S SO RAVEN?! :love:

My cousin & I used to turn on the MmmBop CD full blast and do back handsprings on her bed and dance. The back handsprings are pretty random, but hey! It was fun :D

I loved watching That's So Raven. Ahhh the good 'ol Disney Channel days! :goodvibes

Love your pictures with Rapunzel! Yall totally look alike! Mallory (my 2.5 year old) is obsessed with Rapunzel/Tangled. She swears that Flynn Rider is her boyfriend.

I still do that with Hanson's music... just no back handsprings cause I would greatly injure myself, haha. But lots and lots of dancing.

Excuse me... Eugene is MY boyfriend. :laughing:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: My husband and I say this all the time...I have no idea why, it's usually pretty random haha! Never thought to say it into one of the Epcot phones though!

What a great first day! Love that you arrived, went into POFQ and went straight to the parks. I LOVE the POR/POFQ area, even though I prefer the deluxes, I think I love the Port Orleans area just as much. I hope to stay at POFQ someday, I've only stayed at POR.

Love your Flower and Garden festival themed outfit! I kept getting confused reading these updates thinking you were at Food and Wine because of the booths, then I remembered that they added booths for the F&G festival! :cool1:

You really do look like Rapunzel!

hahaha Forgetting Sarah Marshall is so funny. :rotfl2: "Did you listen to that CD I gave you?" "I was going to... but then I just carried on living my life."

Thank you!!! It definitely felt like Food & Wine which was absolutely WONDERFUL.

Wow, mega updates!! AWESOME! :cool1:

OMG, I just realized how perfect your attire is for the F&G festival!!! Yeah I'm a little slow, but I get there eventually.

YES!!! I so totally love the chalk writings in the UK. They just makes me smile. :)

Haha, if your my age, Raven will always be Olivia on the Cosby Show.

Bahaha, Topless Wonder!! I have not yet had that Disney experience. It got me thinking though. Do any of the Disney stores have changing room? I honestly have no idea. :confused3

MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!! That's when you know you're home. ::yes::

I so can't wait to get a birthday button! Like it's pretty ridiculous how much I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, so I really need a CM friend. :laughing:

I simply adore that first pic of you and Rapunzel. You have this childlike excitement that really comes though in that photo. It's fantastic. I'm forever making the distinction between "childlike" and "childish". Suffice it to say, "childish" = bad, "childlike" = One of the best traits any person can possess. :goodvibes

I am trying to update more as you can see!! :D

Thanks so much!

I know Tren-D has a fitting room... most of the stores don't though. I want to say World of Disney has one somewhere but I may be wrong.

Aww thanks so much! I love it too! That photo really captured the excitement I was feeling in that moment.

Woohoo!! More updates!!

A Raven pin?!?! AS IF!!! WHAT!!?!?!?! So totally awesome!

Had no idea about the Stamos facts! Thanks for that tidbit!

Oh my gosh, totally get that feeling walking into MK too, it’s home, no matter what!

Ahh, got to go right in?!!? I guess that’s what happens when you’re personal friends with a princess, lol! How awesome!! Ahh!! Those shoe pins are the BEST, I managed to get three of them on the last trip! I need the rest!!

Uhm…yeah, you and Punzie definitely have a few similarities goin on there, lol, also I’m pretty sure I ran into a very good friend of hers a few days before this when I was at BOG with Jess and Mark…

Yup, sure do understand that “in front of the castle for the first time, or any time” it’s just so incredible and amazing, and after a walk down Main St you really do need to stop for a moment and just soak it all up

I know right? I didn't even know they made Raven pins.

I hope you find the rest of the shoe pins... I am still missing the Tiana and Jasmine shoes, then my set will be complete. :D

Yeah I think you did meet Rapunzel's friend! She's great!

Love your updates
You are so right! Going to MK never gets old !!!
48 more days till im home!!!!!
Epcot= food and IM hungry!!!

Thank you!! I hope you have an amazing time!!!

Yay!!!!! Another Disney TR!! Not even that far into it and we already have Friends references and mention of Hanson!!!! :lmao: Oh Lia, I just love you and your reports. They make me so happy! :rotfl: I'm also SOO excited for this TR because my first family trip will be the second week of May (2015) and we will be staying at POR, so I'm super pumped to see how your trip goes at that time of year!!

Friends and Hanson occupy most of my brain so don't be surprised! haha

Thank you so so much!

This is so cool! That food looks soooooo good! That Peter Pan topiary is just perfect. You and Rapunzel do look spookily alike! I got a Rapunzel shoe pin on my last trip; I was standing in line at Sweet Spells and this little boy in front of me traded it with me. He so clearly wanted to get rid of it lol. I can't wait to read more!

Thank you! It really was.

Aww, that's a cute story... I love trading with other guests!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter