you will never beleive what a can of diet coke and dishwashing liquid can do.....

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
A Miracle Budget Fix!! I'll be as delicate as I can be here.

Our apt has THE WORSEST Pumbing! At 4am Dh discovered the "john" was clogged. So being the good Dw I'm, I set out to problem solve!

1.# I poured the remains of 2 diet cokes in the potty.[I once saw a coke eat a button!]

2.# Then I searched the internet for more home remedies, it was a little too early to call the apt manager it was just 4:15am. After 2 searchs [you can thank me for wading threw that mess for you! some of it was pretty gross.]

3.# I found a suggestion to pour in a little dishwashing liquid and let it sit. Then plunge in the morning.

Hurrah!! 20 cents fixed our plugged potty into a flushing miracle! :flower: :flower: :flower:

Wow you are such a nice DW, I'm not sure I'm that good! ;)

This reminds me of Tang ya know the orange drink that we give our kids. It will clean all the brown stains out of your dishwasher if you run an empty load with Tang in the soap dispenser. I thought the very same thing.
What's it do for our insides.

Darn, I should have add the pop rocks to the mix maybe we wouldn't have had to wait quite so long for clean pumping! :confused3 :rotfl2:

tink2dw said:
Darn, I should have add the pop rocks to the mix maybe we wouldn't have had to wait quite so long for clean pumping! :confused3 :rotfl2:

oh no, you wouldnt have a toilet at all to worry about ;)

gr8ful4Him said:
yeah, remember what happened to Mikey! ;)
Oh I KNOW!

He was my brothers cousins sisters nephews friend who lived across the street!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I used Diet Pepsi and dishwashing liquid to clean set stains off of the counter top. I had tried scrubbing, all difft. kinds of cleaners, and nothing worked. I had a can open and recalled when we were small, no dating me please lol, a teenage neighbor had told us to wash our bikes with coke as it cleaned everything! No more stains and no elbow grease. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter