You WANT it, you GOT it...AKL LITE III!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....aw-w-w-w-w, THANKS! :thumbsup2 I brought some Easter eggs.....

DisneyWorld12-2006032.jpg

:teeth:

Congratulations!!!!!!

Can anybody share something special on the Easter day....

Animal Kingdom Lodge did not offer anything "special" for Easter. This link:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/easter.htm will show you what all was offered throughout WDW itself. There was quite a bit!

Seems like in heaven, very nice and clame,Where is it?:cloud9:

Not certain what you are talking about... are you asking where Animal Kingdom Lodge is? Or did you see a photo that you especially liked?

I was supposed to be going to see Nelson in Epcot next weekend.....and well, I put it off, and now the airfare is astronomical! I can't stand it. My sister got a flight for $49, and now it's over $200! So sad I will miss the show...I really wanted to be there....:sad2:

I was supposed to be going to see Nelson in Epcot next weekend.....and well, I put it off, and now the airfare is astronomical! I can't stand it. My sister got a flight for $49, and now it's over $200! So sad I will miss the show...I really wanted to be there....:sad2:

Bummer! :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter